Johnson, Pope, Bokor, Ruppel & Burns, LLP is pleased to announce that the The Florida Bar has certified Michael A. Igel and Steven A. Williamson as specialists in their respective areas of practice. Only 5% of lawyers in Florida are board certified. Minimum requirements for certification are as follows:
– A minimum of five years in law practice.
– Substantial involvement in the field of law for which certification is sought.
– A passing grade on the examination required of all applicants.
– Satisfactory peer review assessment of competence in the specialty field as well as character, ethics and professionalism in the practice of law.
– Satisfaction of the certification area’s continuing legal education requirements.
Board certification is The Florida Bar’s highest evaluation of attorneys’ competence and experience in one or more of the 25 areas of law approved for certification by the Supreme Court of Florida. Board certification evaluates attorneys’ special knowledge, skills and proficiency in various areas of law and professionalism and ethics in practice.
Mike and Steven join the following Johnson Pope Board Certified attorneys:
Joel D. Bronstein – Taxation
Charles A. Buford – Civil Trial and Business Litigation
Holger D. Gleim – Wills, Trusts & Estates
Michael A. Igel – Health Law
Scott C. Ilgenfritz – Business Litigation
Frank R. Jakes – Intellectual Property
Zachary D. Messa – Intellectual Property
Howard S. Miller – Real Estate
Charles A. Samarkos – Civil Trial
Thomas B. Smith – Health Law
Joan M. Vecchioli – Labor and Employment
Joseph J. Weissman – Intellectual Property
Steven A. Williamson – Real Estate
Johnson, Pope, Bokor, Ruppel & Burns, LLP is a full-service law firm committed to providing high quality representation to businesses and individuals with offices in Clearwater, Tampa and St. Petersburg.