TAMPA, Fla. (July 15, 2015) – The Tampa Bay Chapter of Financial Executives International (FEI) recently announced its leadership team for the 2015-2016 membership year.
The following members will serve on the 2015-2016 Board:
• President: Mike Delp, Finance Director, Advantage Waypoint
• Treasurer: Brian Adamski, CFO, American Traditions Insurance Co.
• Secretary: Dan Polen, Executive Administrator/CFO, Bay Area Emergency Physicians
• Programs Chair: James Doyle, III, Managing Partner, Willis Group
• Sponsorship Chair: Steve Johnson, CFO, Priority Care Solutions
• Membership Chair: Scott Marrs, Consultant, Cadence Corporate Performance Solutions
• Philanthropy Chair: Randall Lay, CFO, Lazydays
• Art Singleton, VP, Treasurer, HSN, Inc.
• Heather Cole, CEO, CFO, Lodestar Solutions, Inc.
• Julie Johnson, Vice President of Accounting, First Watch Restaurants, Inc.
• Jay Nudi, Chief Accounting Officer, Treasurer and Controller, Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc.
• Jim Parker, Partner, Vaco
• Joe Price, Partner, Florida CFO Group
• William Long, Jr., CPA, CFO Partner, NPerspective
About Financial Executives International – Tampa Bay Chapter
The Tampa Bay Chapter of Financial Executives International is a private association for senior financial executives from public and privately held firms. FEI provides its members with opportunities for networking, idea exchange and events to assist in career development. The Tampa Bay Chapter serves over 150 members in the region and is one of 85 chapters of Financial Executives International worldwide. More information on FEI Tampa Bay Chapter can be found at www.financialexecutives.org.