Business Process Management software automates operational and administrative processes in important financial institutions.
Woburn, MA, December 03, 2014 – AURA (www.auraportal.com), a global provider of AuraPortal Business Process Management (BPM) software, has announced that AuraPortal solution has been implemented by more than 20 financial institutions to automate their operational and administrative processes.
AuraPortal has been distinguished with great advantage over its competitors by Ovum in its Decision Matrix report and by other renowned analyst firms.
Since the beginning of the global economic and financial crisis, financial institutions have embarked on the search for technology tools to help optimize their resources and processes, becoming more profitable, efficient and offering an improved service in order to retain customer loyalty.
But not just any technology is adequate enough to successfully undertake business improvement projects in the financial sector. This technology must meet certain requirements, such as: flexibility, adaptability, fast implementation, reliability and modernity, in line with current and future times.
Amongst these financial institutions are: ScotiaBank, Davivienda Bank, BMG Bank (Minas Gerais Bank), Falabella Bank, BCCR (Central Bank of Costa Rica), Banca March, BNF (National Development Bank), Baneco (Economic Bank), Bank of Guatemala, BDF (Nicaragua Finance Bank) Carrefour Financial Services, Excellent Incasso, and the list goes on.
The following processes can be highlighted as examples of processes automated with AuraPortal:
• Core Business Processes (Credit Concession Management, Goods Received in Lieu of Payment, Document Approval, Credit Committee, etc.).
• Operational Risk Management Processes (Element Protection, Change Control, Preventive Control, etc.).
• Financial Analysis Processes (Legal Analysis, Financial Analysis, Impact Analysis, etc.).
• Customer Management Processes (Campaigns and Promotions, Creation of new Products, Checking Account Creation, Inquiries and Complaints, etc.).
• Procurement, Supply and Outsourcing Management Processes.
• Human Resource Management Processes (Staff Administration, Absence and Overtime Management, Evaluation and Control, Recruitment, etc.).
• Standards Management Processes (Basel II/III, Patriot Act, AML, SOX, Quality, Information Security, Occupational Security, Personal Data Security, etc.).
• And many more.
In the words of Pablo Trilles, Vice President of AURA: “The fact that more than 20 Financial Institutes express their satisfaction with AuraPortal just goes to show that it is the optimum solution for this type of institution. The increase of customers in this industry has been continuous over the last few years and we have become an international benchmark in the Business Process Management (BPM) field”.
About Aura (http://www.auraportal.com)
AURA is a global BPM (Business Process Management) software provider delivering a solution that creates, without the need of IT programming, Business Process Workflow Execution Models. AuraPortal is 100% Web-based, and is complementary to existing ERP and CRM systems.
AURA has a presence in 40 countries with more than 300 customers including, among others: Walmart, Toyota, General Motors, Pemex (Petroleos Mexicanos), Carrefour, ArcelorMittal, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Danone, INCAE, Kimberly-Clark, Yamaha, Royal KPN, Bristol-Myers Squibb, etc., as well as many Government Agencies and Departments in several countries. All of these customers benefit from maintenance contracts.
It is headquartered in Europe and has an executive branch in North America (Florida). It also has offices in several countries and a vast network of partners who locally attend customers throughout the world.
400 Trade Center
Woburn, MA 01801-7472