· Women’s Al-Anon Meeting – December 2 at 7 pm – meets weekly.
· Alzheimer’s Caregivers Support Group – December 4 – held on the first Thursday of each month at 2 pm. Jerry Fischer, facilitator.
· Al-Anon Meeting – December 4 at 7:30 pm – meets weekly. Lou Block, facilitator.
· Diabetes Support Group – December 8 – held on the second Monday of each month at 10 am. Kim Palmer, facilitator.
· Women’s Al-Anon Meeting – December 9 at 7 pm – meets weekly.
· Al-Anon Meeting – December 11 at 7:30 pm – meets weekly. Lou Block, facilitator.
· Women’s Al-Anon Meeting – December 16 at 7 pm – meets weekly.
· Kidney Education – December 17 at 2 pm. Mary Jane Talty, facilitator.
· Multiple Myeloma Support Group – December 17 at 6 pm. Diane Terry, facilitator.
· ALS Support Group – December 18 at 2 pm. Katie Mitchell, facilitator.
· Al-Anon Meeting – December 8 at 7:30 pm – meets weekly. Lou Block, facilitator.
· Women’s Al-Anon Meeting – December 23 at 7 pm – meets weekly.
· Women’s Al-Anon Meeting – December 30 – 7 pm – meets weekly.
All support groups will meet at the H2U Partner’s Club on the campus of Oak Hill Hospital, 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Spring Hill.
H2U Partner’s Club™ events and activities are open to members only. Membership in Oak Hill Hospital’s H2U Partner’s Club™ is open to Hernando, Pasco, and Citrus County residents for a nominal fee of only $20 a year, which includes membership in the HCA national H2U program.
Visit the Oak Hill Hospital newsroom for recent releases: www.OakHillHospital.com/About/Newsroom/
About Oak Hill Hospital:
Oak Hill Hospital has been serving the Nature Coast since 1984. It is the largest medical facility in Hernando and Citrus Counties (262 acute care beds), is the area’s largest private employer, and offers Hernando County’s only comprehensive cardiovascular program, including open heart surgery. Approximately 370 physicians, almost 1100 associates, and over 250 volunteers comprise Oak Hill Hospital’s healthcare delivery team.
Oak Hill has demonstrated its healthcare leadership by achieving distinction as the:
· First hospital in the area to offer a Graduate Medical Education (GME) program with a residency in internal medicine.
· First hospital in the area to offer an on-site critical care intensivist program to provide 24/7 on-site intensive care in the 36 bed ICU of the hospital’s North Tower.
· First and only open heart surgery hospital in Hernando County.
· First hospital in our region to receive the Women’s Choice Award for Emergency Care Excellence by WomenCertified, home of the Women’s Choice Awards.
· First accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (heart catheterization) and the first hospital in the area to achieve heart failure accreditation by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
· First and only advanced level primary stroke center in Hernando County to be fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
· First comprehensive Women’s Imaging Center in Hernando County and the first imaging center offering digital mammography with computer-aided detection.
· First hospital in the area to be recognized as an accredited cancer institute by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS).
· First hospital in the region to offer a comprehensive Orthopaedic & Spine Institute and first to achieve national certification by The Joint Commission for its hip & knee replacement and spinal fusion programs.
· First in the nation to have achieved 100% Board Certified Emergency Nurses, CENs, for which it was honored by the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA). Also recognized by the ENA as a two-time recipient of the Lantern Award. Only two hospitals in Florida and only 17 hospitals nationwide have earned this prestigious honor for exceptional and innovative leadership, practice, education, advocacy and research.
· Now offers the most advanced robotic assisted surgical system: the newly refined da Vinci® Si Surgical System.
· Named by The Joint Commission as one of the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures in Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia, and Surgical Care.
It is located at 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Spring Hill, 1.9 miles east of US 19 on State Road 50. For more information about this release, please contact Richard W. Linkul, Director of Marketing, at 352-597-6383 or Richard.Linkul@HCAHealthcare.com. In Citrus call 352-628-6441. For more information about Oak Hill Hospital, visit our website at OakHillHospital.com, or like us on Facebook.