LAS VEGAS. Nov. 12, 2014 — Allegiant (NASDAQ: ALGT) today announces new, non-stop jet service on 14 routes, including the addition of five new cities, to the Allegiant network. Allegiant will now offer service to Pittsburgh, Pa., Indianapolis, Ind., Omaha, Neb., Richmond, Va. and Jacksonville, Fla. To celebrate, the company, known for its exceptional travel deals, will introduce the new routes with introductory one-way fares as low as $55*.
To celebrate its expansion into five new cities, the company is also offering travelers the opportunity to win free Allegiant flights for an entire year**. Five lucky winners and a friend of their choosing will fly free from their local airport as frequently as once a month for a year. To enter, visit Allegiant.com/FreeFlights.
“We are extremely pleased to announce this expansion and bring new convenient, low-cost vacation options to five new communities, as well as new destination options for those communities we currently serve,” said Jude Bricker, Allegiant Travel Company senior vice president of planning. “Allegiant is dedicated to making vacations more affordable for more people, offering travelers the lowest possible base fare and the best deals on vacation packages.”
New routes announced include:
Non-stop service to Tampa Bay Area via St. Pete / Clearwater International Airport (PIE) from:
- Pittsburgh, Pa. – begins Feb. 11, 2015 with fares as low as $65* one way.
- Indianapolis, Ind. – begins Feb. 12, 2015 with fares as low as $65* one way.
- Richmond, Va. – begins Feb. 13, 2015 with fares as low as $55* one way.
- Hagerstown, Md. – begins Feb. 27, 2015 with fares as low as $65* one way.
- Omaha, Neb. – begins March 5, 2015 with fares as low as $85* one way.
Non-stop service to Fort Lauderdale via Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood International Airport (FLL) from:
- Syracuse, N.Y. – begins Feb. 13, 2015 with fares as low as $85* one way.
- Columbus, Ohio – begins March 13, 2015 with fares as low as $65* one way.
Non-stop service to Jacksonville, Fla. via Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) from:
- Cincinnati, Ohio – begins Feb. 12, 2015 with fares as low as $65* one way.
- Pittsburgh, Pa. – begins Feb. 13, 2015 with fares as low as $65* one way.
Non-stop service to Las Vegas via McCarran International Airport (LAS) from:
1. Indianapolis, Ind. – begins Feb. 27, 2015 with fares as low as $85* one way.
Non-stop service to Orlando via Orlando / Sanford International Airport (SFB) from:
- Indianapolis, Ind. – begins Feb. 12, 2015 with fares as low as $55* one way.
- Austin, Texas – begins Feb. 13, 2015 with fares as low as $55* one way.
Non-stop service to Southwest Florida Beaches via Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) from:
- Indianapolis, Ind. – begins Feb. 11, 2015 with fares as low as $75* one way.
- Pittsburgh, Pa. – begins Feb. 12, 2015 with fares as low as $75* one way.
Tickets for all routes are now available. Flight days and times can be found only at Allegiant.com. Travelers can take advantage of everyday low fares and save even more when they book air, hotel, car and attraction reservations together.
Allegiant differs in many ways from other U.S. airlines. The Company’s focus is on low-cost, non-stop leisure travel, providing customers with low base fares and great value. Allegiant’s innovative business model has allowed it to grow from one plane and one route just over a decade ago, to offering access to low-cost, non-stop travel to 13 vacation destinations in over 90 communities nationwide. Allegiant also offers discounts on vacation packages, including hotels, rental cars and attraction tickets through its website Allegiant.com.
*About the introductory one-way fares:
Seats are limited. Fares are one way and not available on all flights. Must be purchased by Nov. 13, 2014 for travel by May 5, 2015. Price reflects debit card discount; credit card price higher. For optional services and baggage fees, please visit Allegiant.com. Additional restrictions may apply.
**About the free flight giveaway:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 and older. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Sweepstakes ends Nov. 26, 2014. Subject to complete Official Rules at Allegiant.com/FreeFlights.
Allegiant, Travel is our deal. ®
Las Vegas-based Allegiant Travel Company (NASDAQ: ALGT) is focused on linking travelers in small cities to world-class leisure destinations. The company operates a low-cost, high-efficiency, all-jet passenger airline through its subsidiary, Allegiant Air, while also offering other travel-related products such as hotel rooms, rental cars, and attraction tickets. All can be purchased through the company website, Allegiant.com. The company has been named one of America’s 100 Best Small Companies by Forbes Magazine for five consecutive years. In 2014, AVIATION WEEK ranked Allegiant the Top-Performing Airline in North America for the third consecutive year. For downloadable press kit, including photos, visit: http://gofly.us/COzUZ.