Hudson, Florida (November 6, 2014) – Mr. McTrouble – a volunteer therapy dog at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point – recently “stood guard” at the hospital’s 16th annual Kids Parade. The Kids Parade is an annual event held by Kids At the Point, a corporate daycare program on campus at RMCBP. The program is in its 17th year of operation and is open to not only children of employees but children of the public as well. Nearly 80 children participated in the parade.
For more information about Kids At the Point contact Cinnamon Weinhauer for further information at 727-819-2420.
Photo #1: Mr. McTrouble stands guard accompanied by his handler, Chuck Andrews
Photo#2: Kids At the Point parade through the Shoreline Cafeteria at RMCBP
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians, 1,264 employees and 500 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
· Level II Trauma Center
· 2011 and 2012 Top Performing Hospital for Key Quality Measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care – The Joint Commission
· Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center – Joint Commission
· Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2011
· MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited – American College of Radiology
· Approved Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons.
· 5 Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: primary stroke center, acute myocardial infarction, coronary artery bypass graft, joint replacement hip, joint replacement knee!
· Awarded Hospital Safety Score of “A” in four consecutive rankings by The Leapfrog Group.
· Recipient of the 2014 American Heart Association (AHA)/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Gold Performance Achievement Award in stroke.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com or www.heartoftampa.com or visit us on Facebook.