(Tampa, FL) – On November 5th, Richter Publishing LLC will be hosting Tampa Bay’s first Book Gala & Author Awards Ceremony. The event will be held at the Clearwater Community Sailing Center located at 1001 Gulf Blvd from 6-9 p.m. Ten local authors from the Tampa Bay Area will be displaying their books for sale.
The following featured authors were announced.
* Sandy Cesaire, “Journal of Insights” and “Cash in 30 Days”
*Elizabeth Norlin, “Our Bodies: The Optimal Design”
* Dr. Mary B. Lippitt, “Brilliant or Blunder: 6 Ways Leaders Navigate Uncertainty, Opportunity & Complexity”
* William D. Anton, PhD, “Business Success through Self-Knowledge”
* Douglas A. C. Eze, “Creating Generational Wealth: What the Super Wealthy Know That You Need to Know”
* Pierce Brunson, “Learning Curve”, “Work Ethic” and “Rock The Crowd”
* Genevieve Dobson, “Failing Successfully: Life After Debt” and “Take Back Control”
* Tara Richter, “The Dating Jungle” Series and “How to Write & Publish a Book Yourself” Series “
* Dianne A. Allen, MA, “How to Quit Anything in 5 Simple Steps”
* Libby Oberg will have her book origami
“We are excited about this event because it is to help support the local community,” said Tara Richter, President of Richter Publishing LLC. “It gives a voice to authors and is the first ceremony of its kind in this area.” Each author will be donating one of their books to the St. Petersburg Library.
The Gala is open to the public. Awards will be given to the best authors towards the end of the evening. There is no entrance fee, and tickets include free beer, wine and snacks, as well as jazz music and signed books. This event is for anyone interested in how to write a book, reading and celebrating other local authors & small businesses.
Prizes will be raffled off including 1 FREE self-publishing seminar from Richter Publishing LLC value of $1,000.
About Richter Publishing: LLC Richter Publishing LLC specializes in helping business owners how to write their non-fiction story in 4 weeks & publish a book in order to become an expert in their industry. Tara Richter, the President, has been featured on CNN, ABC, Daytime TV, FOX, SSN, Channel 10 News, USA TODAY & Beverly Hills Times with her Dating Jungle Book Series. Richter has published many authors in the Tampa Bay area including Anthony Amos and celebrity entrepreneur, Kevin Harrington, Shark from ABC’s “Shark Tank” with their joint book, “How to Catch a Shark.” Tara was a finalist for Tampa Bay’s Business Woman of the Year Awards & nominee for Tampa’s Up & Coming Businesses.
For tickets visit: http://richterpublishing.com/events/