Hudson, Florida (October 29, 2014) – Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point announces that it will offer a lecture entitled “Ebola: Facts & Fiction” on Monday, November 17 at 3 pm at the Rao Musunuru, M.D. Conference Center, 14100 Yosemite Drive, Florida 34667 (located at the back of the campus). The seminar will be conducted by KV Sundaresh, MD.
Dr. Sundaresh is board certified in infectious disease and internal medicine. He completed an internship in general surgery at New York Hospital Medical Center in New York, followed by a residency in internal medicine at Bergen Pines Co. Hospital in New Jersey and Jersey Shore Medical Center in New Jersey. He completed a fellowship in infectious disease at Finch University Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School in Illinois.
Admission is free but seating is limited and reservations are required. Seating will be available on a first come, first serve basis. For more information and to register call 727-869-5498 or 1-888-741-5119.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians, 1,264 employees and 500 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
· Level II Trauma Center
· 2011 and 2012 Top Performing Hospital for Key Quality Measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care – The Joint Commission
· Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center – Joint Commission
· Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2011
· MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited – American College of Radiology
· Approved Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons.
· 5 Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: primary stroke center, acute myocardial infarction, coronary artery bypass graft, joint replacement hip, joint replacement knee!
· Awarded Hospital Safety Score of “A” in four consecutive rankings by The Leapfrog Group.
· Recipient of the 2014 American Heart Association (AHA)/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Gold Performance Achievement Award in stroke.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com or www.heartoftampa.com or visit us on Facebook.