Hudson, Florida (October 27, 2014) – Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point announces that Danuta “Donna” Tymon Haranek, Sterile Processing Tech in Central Sterile Processing, has been named the October Employee of the Month. Donna is regarded as the member of Central Sterile Processing that makes a difference behind the scenes every day. One nomination stated, “Donna continuously goes above and beyond her duties to make sure that we have what we need to get our cases done. Donna is a team player and is always willing to stay and help out when needed. Recently, Donna was on-call and the OR did over 18 cases, not to mention cases that were set-up and deferred. Donna was by herself and did the work that usually is done by three people and spread over two shifts. Donna is an amazing part of this OR team and should be recognized for all the hard work she does.”
As Employee of the Month Donna Tymon Haranek receives an Employee of the Month pin, a selected blanket gift, a reception with refreshments for her colleagues and a coveted front row parking spot of her choosing for one month, and a $50 gift card.
In addition, Donna receives a “You make a difference” starfish keychain personifying a well known story of the young man and the starfish.
Each Employee of the Month is also placed in nomination for RMCBP’s Employee of the Year to be determined at the end of the year.
Attached photo: Donna poses with her certificate and members of her department. Left to right are “Donna” Tymon Haranek and her husband Alexander, Helen Cook SPD supervisor, Karen Skidmore SPD tech, Tom Drain SPD tech, Crystal Hafenstein RN Clinical Educator Specialist, and Ben Cochran RN surgery.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians, 1,264 employees and 500 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Level II Trauma Center
- 2011 and 2012 Top Performing Hospital for Key Quality Measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care – The Joint Commission
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center – Joint Commission
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2011
- MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited – American College of Radiology
- Approved Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons.
- 5 Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: primary stroke center, acute myocardial infarction, coronary artery bypass graft, joint replacement hip, joint replacement knee!
- Awarded Hospital Safety Score of “A” in four consecutive rankings by The Leapfrog Group.
- Recipient of the 2014 American Heart Association (AHA)/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Gold Performance Achievement Award in stroke.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com or www.heartoftampa.com or visit us on Facebook.