Hudson, Florida (October 23, 2014) – Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point announces that George A. Jasman, III, Registered Pharmacy Tech, has been named the September Employee of the Month. In making the announcement, the administration at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, emphasized that George is a great ambassador for pharmacy relations throughout the hospital. He has a reputation for always being willing to help and go above and beyond expectations, without being asked. “George has a positive ‘can-do’ attitude towards everyone and tries to help his coworkers whenever they are in need of assistance, regardless of their role for the day.”
George is known to perform roles that he is not necessarily responsible for on any particular day. He steps up to get tasks done with a positive attitude. One nomination stated, “It is such an honor to work with this employee. When he comes in and there is work left from a previous shift his attitude is always “they must have been busy” rather than “they left me extra work.” This positive attitude carries over to all those George works with and helps to improve morale among all with whom he comes into contact. His coworkers related how he took it upon himself, after getting approval, to organize shelves and move boxes around to improve the flow of the stockroom making everyone’s job easier. George’s coworkers all believe that he is truly deserving of employee of the month.
As Employee of the Month Mr. Jasman received an Employee of the Month pin, a selected blanket gift, a reception with refreshments for his colleagues and a coveted front row parking spot of his choosing for one month, and a $50 gift card.
In addition, George received a “You make a difference” starfish keychain personifying a well known story of the young man and the starfish.
Each Employee of the Month is also placed in nomination for RMCBP’s Employee of the Year to be determined at the end of the year.
Attached photo: George A. Jasman, III (right) poses with his award with Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point’s CEO, Shayne George. Looking on is hospital CFO, Tom Lawhorne.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians, 1,264 employees and 500 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
· Level II Trauma Center
· 2011 and 2012 Top Performing Hospital for Key Quality Measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care – The Joint Commission
· Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center – Joint Commission
· Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2011
· MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited – American College of Radiology
· Approved Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons.
· 5 Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: primary stroke center, acute myocardial infarction, coronary artery bypass graft, joint replacement hip, joint replacement knee!
· Awarded Hospital Safety Score of “A” in four consecutive rankings by The Leapfrog Group.
· Recipient of the 2014 American Heart Association (AHA)/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Gold Performance Achievement Award in stroke.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com or www.heartoftampa.com or visit us on Facebook.