Learn from our industry-recognized expert how to develop, refine and deploy an effective digital and social media strategy for your organization.
A leader in executive education since 1980, the Eckerd College Leadership Development Institute (LDI) is expanding its portfolio of leadership and management offerings to include its first-ever certificate program in Digital and Social Media Strategy and Tactics. The program will be offered in partnership with Lyle R. Wetsch and Memorial University Gardiner Centre.
Including social media across all of your organization’s business functions is a critical element in achieving overall goals and objectives in today’s business environment. The Digital and Social Media Strategy and Tactics Program focuses on guiding the development or refinement of a tactical plan which you can implement in your organization right away. Sample strategy documents and templates will be used to assist in strategy development. Individual guidance and direction will be provided to each participant regarding the mix of tools and the deployment that best suits their organization’s goals and objectives.
Benefits for Individuals
• Learn how to develop or refine your organization’s Digital and Social Media strategy
• Know how to evaluate and choose the best tools for your organization or personal deployment
• Learn how to use a wide variety of digital and social media tools to help you achieve your goals
Benefits for Organizations
• Understand how integrating Digital and Social Media across business functions brings measurable benefits to the organization
• Ensure the tools and channels that you are deploying on are best suited to your organization’s goals and objectives
• Understand the value of using a variety of media in the tactical deployment of your strategy
Who Should Attend
Business owners of any size organization, managers and professionals across all business functions who are involved in strategy development or tactical implementation.
• Key elements of developing or refining a Digital and Social Media Strategy
• Strategies and tactics for deploying on key social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
• How to include mobile elements such as a responsive design website, mobile applications, SMS (text) marketing, and augmented reality applications in the deployment plan
• Effective use of visual channels such as Instagram, Pinterest and SmugMug in the strategy
• Adding the correct video elements such as YouTube or Vine to the tactical deployment plan
• How to integrate digital and social media channels through cross-channel promotions and communications
• How to use management tools such as HootSuite and Sprout Social to evaluate the effectiveness of the tactical deployment
What You Will Earn
Upon completing the program, you will receive a certificate of completion and will be eligible for continuing education contact hours/CEUs, which may apply for professional development credit.
Date: November 17-19, 2014 at Eckerd College
Time: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Lunch 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.)
Lyle R. Wetsch is recognized as one of the “Top 100 Marketing Professors on Twitter” by Social Media Marketing Magazine and “Top 50 Business School Professors on Twitter” by www.MBAPrograms.org.
For more information or to sign up to attend a free informational webinar, contact Megan Watson Kramer, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.