Deron Thomas, CCIM, SIOR President, owner and broker of Industrial Realty Solutions, Inc. facilitated the following recent industrial/commercial real estate transactions:
- Sale of an 18,000 square foot industrial facility located at 11885 44th Street North, Clearwater, FL 33762 which sold for $770,000. The buyer was MagneGas Corporation; the seller was Spyglass Designs, Inc.
- Sale of a 7,200 square foot office/warehouse facility located at 8997 131st Place North, Largo, FL 33773 which sold for $250,000. The buyer was Fun 4 All Inflatables, Inc., the seller was IB3 Industrial.
- Sale of a 2,340 square foot office/warehouse facility on 1.3 acres located at 1700 Palm Way, Largo, FL 33771 which sold for $204,000. The buyer was Heaven’s Gate Enterprises, Inc., the seller was Hilary Drum.
- Lease of a 22,925 square foot industrial facility located at 7600 72nd Street North, St. Petersburg, FL 33710. The tenant was Modern Technical Molding and Development, LLC, the landlord was Rexam Consumer Plastics, Inc.
- Lease of a 15,000 square foot office/warehouse facility located at 11400 47th Street North, Clearwater, FL 33762. The tenant was Saint Gobain Performance Plastics, the landlord was Danielson Inc.
Deron Thomas CCIM, SIOR, President of Industrial Realty Solutions, Inc. stated “the Pinellas County industrial market continues to improve as the demand for warehouse and manufacturing space begins to gain momentum and the number of available buildings continues to diminish. Many companies that survived the recession are finally seeing some positive economic signs and are taking advantage of industrial prices that are 20%-40% below peak levels along with historically low interest rates. Additionally, local lenders now have an appetite for owner occupied industrial properties.”
Industrial Realty Solutions Inc. is a fifteen year old company that specializes in the sale and leasing of warehouse, manufacturing, office/warehouse, office/showroom, flex and industrial investment properties in the Tampa Bay region with an emphasis on Pinellas County, Florida properties. If you are interested in discussing current industrial market conditions with a broker that specializes strictly in industrial properties in the Tampa Bay market, please contact: