New Board Leadership at the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
At their September meeting on Wednesday, September 24, the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay’s Board of Directors announced changes and additions to their ranks.
Gary S. Weisman, Attorney at Law, P.L., succeeds Timothy W. Traud, VP Finance/Division CFO – Industrial & Energy and Defense & Aerospace of Jabil, as board Chairperson.
Tanya Hillary, Vice President, Member & Provider Communications of WellCare, has been elected Vice Chairperson.
Jamie Kingman, Creative Founder of The Klingman Group, has been elected Secretary.
In addition, Christopher Rogers, Global Vice President, Information Technology of Sykes Enterprises, was elected as a new board member.
About Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
The Crisis Center of Tampa Bay is Tampa Bay’s elite provider of crisis and trauma services. Responding to over 183,000 requests for help each year, the nonprofit agency offers a range of evidenced based programs designed to meet community needs:
• TransCare (9-1-1 emergency and mental health ambulance services, medical van transportation)
• Corbett Trauma Center (individual, family and group trauma counseling and research)
• Sexual Assault Services (forensic exams, advocacy, empowerment and prevention services)
• Family Stabilization (financial education and case management for working families)
• Child and Family Safety (case management, advocacy, financial literacy, parent and child mentoring
and education focused on keeping families intact through risk reduction and reducing barriers to
educational success of children)
• Community Outreach and Training (community response and training)
• 2-1-1 Contact Center (suicide prevention, crisis counseling and information and referral services)
For more information regarding The Crisis Center of Tampa Bay, please visit www.crisiscenter.com
Media Contact: Ken Gibson, Director of Marketing & PR
Crisis Center of Tampa Bay