Brandon, Florida (September 18, 2014) – Brandon Regional Hospital announces that, in conjunction with South Bay Hospital, it will conduct a seminar called: Freedom From Life’s Unexpected Moments on October 16, 2014 at 4:30 pm. The seminar will be held at 1901 Haverford Ave., Suite 106, behind South Bay Hospital in Sun City Center. Conducted by Ignacio Armas, MD, the subject of the seminar will be urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse. It will focus on incontinence related issues and the treatment solutions.
For more information and to register call 813-653-1065 or to go to BrandonRegionalHospital.com.
About Brandon Regional Hospital
Brandon Regional Hospital is a proud member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services. BRH is a 398-acute care facility which includes a 25-bed Behavioral Health Center. BRH holds the following certifications:
· Named among the 2014 Truven Health 100 Top Hospitals® in the nation. The award recognizes hospitals that provide national benchmark performance for value and effective care in their communities.
· Certification as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission.
· The Bariatric Center of Excellence award by the American Society of the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
· The Brandon Regional Hospital Echocardiography Lab has been awarded a three-year term of accreditation in the area of adult transthoracic by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL).
In addition, BRH offers quality patient care services including:
· The Women’s Center at Brandon Regional Hospital, which includes The Baby Suites, Level III NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit), and new in-patient rooms for gynecology and anti-partum patients.
· The Reflux Center, which has developed a comprehensive approach for the diagnosis and treatment of acid reflux disease by combining highly skilled physicians and the latest technology to provide effective solutions.
· The Behavioral Health Center a 25 bed unit which emphasizes the importance of instilling hope with group and individual psychotherapy, medication assessment, psycho-educational group, family support and education groups, and interventions designed to guide the mind, body, and spirit to recovery.
· The Heart & Vascular Center offer the latest diagnoses and treatment options in cardiac and vascular conditions.
Brandon Regional Hospital is located at 119 Oakfield Drive, Brandon, Florida 33511. For more information contact Patricia Montgomery, 813-571-5105 or go to BrandonRegionalHospital.com.
About South Bay Hospital
South Bay Hospital is a 112 bed, acute care hospital serving Sun City Center, Ruskin, Wimauma, Riverview, Apollo Beach, Gibsonton and the surrounding areas. South Bay is Joint Commission Accredited, Joint Commission Top Performer in Key Quality Measures, Certified in Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement by the Joint Commission, Accredited by the Joint Commission for Heart Failure, a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center, and Accredited in Ultrasound by the American College of Radiology. South Bay offers a wide range of services including general and vascular surgery, urology, cardiology, orthopedic, and spine surgery.