On November 5th, Richter Publishing LLC will be hosting Tampa Bay’s first Book Gala & Author Awards Ceremony. This week, the first eight featured authors were announced. They are:
• Sandy Cesaire, “Journal of Insights” and “Cash in 30 Days”
• Elizabeth Norlin, “Our Bodies: The Optimal Design”
• Dr. Mary B. Lippitt, “Brilliant or Blunder: 6 Ways Leaders Navigate Uncertainty, Opportunity & Complexity”
• William D. Anton, PhD, “Business Success Through Self-Knowledge”
• Douglas A. C. Eze, “Creating Generational Wealth: What the Super Wealthy Know That You Need to Know”
• Pierce Brunson, “Learning Curve”, “Work Ethic” and “Rock The Crowd”
• Genevieve Dobson, “Failing Successfully: Life After Debt” and “Take Back Control”
• Tara Richter, “The Dating Jungle” Series and “How to Write & Publish a Book Yourself” Series
“We are excited about this event because it is to help support the local community,” said Tara Richter, President of Richter Publishing LLC. “It gives a voice to authors and is the first ceremony of its kind in this area.”
Each author will be donating one of their books to the local library. The Gala is open to all published authors of any genre, and awards will be given to the best authors towards the end of the night. Author submission form deadlines to be featured are on October 22nd.
The event will be held at the Clearwater Community Sailing Center located at 1001 Gulf Blvd from 6-9 p.m. There is no entrance fee, and you can get your tickets here. The event will also have free beer, wine and snacks, as well as jazz music, raffles, and signed books.
For people and companies interested in being a sponsor for the event, you can get more information here: Sponsorship Form for Book Gala
About Richter Publishing, LLC
Richter Publishing LLC specializes in helping business owners how to write their non-fiction story in 4 weeks & publish a book in order to become an expert in their industry. Tara Richter, the President, has been featured on CNN, ABC, Daytime TV, FOX, SSN, Channel 10 News, USA TODAY & Beverly Hills Times with her Dating Jungle Book Series. Richter has published many authors in the Tampa Bay area including Anthony Amos & celebrity entrepreneur, Kevin Harrington, Shark from ABC’s “Shark Tank” with their joint book, “How to Catch a Shark.” Tara was a finalist for Tampa Bay’s Business Woman of the Year Awards & nominee for Tampa’s Up & Coming Businesses.