Brandon, Florida (September 16, 2014) – Recently, Brandon Regional Hospital’s H2U group was very excited to host their annual fashion show. Bon Worth of Sun City Center provided the clothes from their fall and winter line for the members to view. The highlight of the presentation was the modeling from H2U membership.
“Our group looks forward to this event every year,” states Mary Jo Humberson, president of Brandon Regional Hospital’s H2U group. “Bon Worth gets the opportunity to show their fall and winter line of clothes to the Florida gals of the group; but the real fun is that some of us get the chance to model the clothes, and the husband’s get to see what their wives will be spending money on.”
Thirty members attended the fashion show and enjoyed social company and a light breakfast.
The group meets once a month and hosts a variety of fun, educational, informational and health related events and meetings. New members are always welcome. For information about Brandon Regional Hospital’s H2U program and to become a member call 813-684-3316.
Attached photos: Members Juanita Cook and Elaine Hamm model clothes from Bon Worth at the H2U Annual Membership Fashion Show.
About Brandon Regional Hospital
Brandon Regional Hospital is a proud member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services. BRH is a 398-acute care facility which includes a 25-bed Behavioral Health Center. BRH holds the following certifications:
· Certification as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission.
· The Bariatric Center of Excellence award by the American Society of the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
· The Brandon Regional Hospital Echocardiography Lab has been awarded a three-year term of accreditation in the area of adult transthoracic by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL).
In addition, BRH offers quality patient care services including:
· The Women’s Center at Brandon Regional Hospital, which includes The Baby Suites, Level III NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit), and new in-patient rooms for gynecology and anti-partum patients.
· The Heart & Vascular Center offer the latest diagnoses and treatment options in neurological, spine and cardiac conditions.
Brandon Regional Hospital is located at 119 Oakfield Drive, Brandon, Florida 33511. For more information contact Patricia Montgomery, 813-571-5105 or go to BrandonRegionalHospital.com.