Brandon, Florida (September 16, 2014) – Brandon Regional Hospital will hold an American Hospital Association Shooting Clays fundraising event on Sunday, November 9, 2014 at FishHawk Sporting Clays. Registration is at 8 am and the mandatory safety meeting will be held at 9 am. The cost is $75 per shooter or $300 for a team of four. There are $500 corporate sponsorships which include a team of four and recognition at the event.
Registration includes 50 clays, two boxes of 12 gauge shotgun shells and lunch.
There will be 50/50 drawings, auction items and lessons with Jack Concannon, five time World Sporting Clay Masters Champion.
To RSVP please contact Pam Fuller at 813-571-5100 or email Pamela.Fuller@HCAHealthcare.com.
All net proceeds for the event will go to the American Heart Association.
About Brandon Regional Hospital
Brandon Regional Hospital is a proud member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services. BRH is a 398-acute care facility which includes a 25-bed Behavioral Health Center. BRH holds the following certifications:
· Named among the 2014 Truven Health 100 Top Hospitals® in the nation. The award recognizes hospitals that provide national benchmark performance for value and effective care in their communities.
· Certification as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission.
· The Bariatric Center of Excellence award by the American Society of the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
· The Brandon Regional Hospital Echocardiography Lab has been awarded a three-year term of accreditation in the area of adult transthoracic by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL).
In addition, BRH offers quality patient care services including:
· The Women’s Center at Brandon Regional Hospital, which includes The Baby Suites, Level III NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit), and new in-patient rooms for gynecology and anti-partum patients.
· The Reflux Center, which has developed a comprehensive approach for the diagnosis and treatment of acid reflux disease by combining highly skilled physicians and the latest technology to provide effective solutions.
· The Behavioral Health Center a 25 bed unit which emphasizes the importance of instilling hope with group and individual psychotherapy, medication assessment, psycho-educational group, family support and education groups, and interventions designed to guide the mind, body, and spirit to recovery.
· The Heart & Vascular Center offer the latest diagnoses and treatment options in cardiac and vascular conditions.
Brandon Regional Hospital is located at 119 Oakfield Drive, Brandon, Florida 33511. For more information contact Patricia Montgomery, 813-571-5105 or go to BrandonRegionalHospital.com.