The Pasco County Chapter of NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) offers two types of support group meetings each month, one for *family and friends of those with mental illness, and one for ** those living with mental illness. This includes all brain disorders, including, but not limited to OCD, depression, bi-polar, schizophrenia, multiple personalities, etc.
Information: 727-992-9653 or www.namipasco.org.
*FAMILY & FRIENDS SUPPORT MEETINGS
- Medical Center of Trinity West Campus, Second and Fourth Monday of each month in Conference Room C, 5637 Marine Parkway, New Port Richey, from 7:30-9pm.
- “NEW LOCATION”: Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, Shoreline CaféMeeting Room, 14000 Fivay Rd, Hudson, FL, First and ThirdThursday of each month, 6:30-8pm,
- “NEW LOCATION”: NAMI Pasco Office (in Jallo Plaza), 6480 Land O’ Lakes Boulevard, Land O’Lakes. First and Third Tuesday of each month,
Additional Information: NAMI 727-992-9653
**NAMI CONNECTIONS Medical Center of Trinity West Campus
Recovery support group for those living with mental illness. Group meets 7-8:30pm, at two locations. Further information: 727-992-9653
- Second & Fourth Tuesdays at NAMI Pasco Office (in Jallo Plaza), 6480 Land O’ Lakes Boulevard, Land O’Lakes. For information: NAMI 727-992-9653
- Wednesdays at Medical Center of Trinity West Pasco Campus, 5637 Marine Parkway, New Port Richey, Conference Room C: For information NAMI 727-992-9653