Hudson, Florida (September 2, 2014) – Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point announces that Keith J. Kramer, an Environmental Services Assistant, has been named the August employee of the Month. In making the announcement, the administration at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, emphasized that Keith received multiple nominations from visitors, family members, as well as colleagues.
One particular couple praised Keith for being kind, giving, caring and “amazing.” “My husband and I encountered a situation and this employee changed our perspective into a positive conversation. He was delightful. He went out of his way to help us find our way. Keith spoke to us kindly and helped us and displayed a positive, friendly attitude. You are lucky to have him at Bayonet Point.”
Coworkers praised Keith for his diligence in all his tasks, especially his pleasant attitude. “He routinely looks for ways to make someone else’s job easier for them and never appears to be put out for spending the extra time helping. As he travels throughout the hospital you can count on him showing the true Bayonet Point spirit by speaking to everyone or smiling to each employee he passes,” said one colleague. All nominations agreed that Bayonet Point should be very proud to have Keith Kramer as one of the first employees that the public sees when they enter the hospital.
As Employee of the Month Mr. Kramer receives an Employee of the Month pin, a selected blanket gift, a reception with refreshments for his colleagues and a coveted front row parking spot of his choosing for one month and a $50 gift card.
In addition, Keith receives a “You make a difference” starfish keychain personifying a well known story of the young man and the starfish.
Each Employee of the Month is also placed in nomination for RMCBP’s Employee of the Year to be determined at the end of the year.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians, 1,264 employees and 500 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
· Level II Trauma Center
· 2011 and 2012 Top Performing Hospital for Key Quality Measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care – The Joint Commission
· Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center – Joint Commission
· Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2011
· MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited – American College of Radiology
· Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons.
· 10 Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: primary stroke center, acute myocardial infarction, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), coronary artery bypass graft, heart failure, joint replacement hip, joint replacement knee, lung cancer, pneumonia, wound care!
· Awarded Hospital Safety Score of “A” in four consecutive rankings by The Leapfrog Group.
· Recipient of the 2014 American Heart Association (AHA)/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Gold Performance Achievement Award in stroke.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com or www.heartoftampa.comor visit us on Facebook.