Sarasota, Fla. (August 21, 2014) — The Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) celebrated the best in public relations programming at the 2014 Golden Image Awards during its 76th Annual Conference “The Road Best Traveled” in Orlando on August 12, 2014. Sarasota-area Central West Coast Chapter (CWC-FPRA) was recognized with multiple image awards and distinctions:
Division B: Printed Tools of Public Relations
- Golden Image Award – Brochure: Goodwill Manasota Veterans Resource Guide (Goodwill Manasota)
- Judges’ Award – Brochure: Goodwill Manasota Veterans Resource Guide (Goodwill Manasota)
- Award of Distinction – News Release: Nik Wallenda Grand Canyon Training (Visit Sarasota County)
- Award of Distinction – Specialty Item: Don’t Fear the Finger – Three Year Campaign (Ginya Carnahan, APR, CPRC)
- Judges’ Award – Specialty Item: Don’t Fear the Finger – Three Year Campaign (Ginya Carnahan, APR, CPRC)
Division C: Audio / Visual / Online Tools of Public Relations
- Award of Distinction – Online Newsletter: FCCI Corporate Citizenship Report (FCCI Insurance Group, Marketing & Corporate Communications)
- Award of Distinction – Video Institutional: CS&L Recruiting Video (CS&L CPAs)
- Judges’ Award – Video Institutional: CS&L Recruiting Video (CS&L CPAs)
Lt. Col. John Dillin, APR, CPRC, established FPRA in 1938 for the purpose of helping public relations practitioners do their jobs better. As the oldest public relations organization in the country, FPRA is dedicated to developing public relations practitioners, who, through ethical and standardized practices, enhance the public relations profession in Florida. FPRA is comprised of 15 professional and 7 student chapters throughout the state, providing professional development, networking and professional recognition opportunities. For additional information on FPRA, please visit www.fpra.org or contact the Association’s state office at (941) 365-2135 or email email@example.com.
For information about the Central West Coast Chapter of FPRA, please visit www.cwcfpra.com.