Punta Gorda, FL—Fishermen’s Village Waterfront Mall, Resort & Marina will present a Fall Festival, 10 am-6 pm, Saturday, September 13, 2014.
Fishermen’s Village Fall Festival family friendly festivities will include:
- Metamasque Face Painting, 10 am-3 pm
- Salty Paws Wiener Dog Derby, 11:30 am Center Court. Pre-register at Salty Paws in Fishermen’s Village
- Chris G, live music, 2-4 pm, Center Stage
- Peter & Edith, live music & dancing, 5-9 pm Center Stage
- Exhibitors and Vendors throughout the Village featuring unique products/services
Fishermen’s Village Fall Festival admission is free and the public is cordially invited to attend.
Interested vendors are asked to call Marketing/Events Manager, Kathy Burnam at 941 575-3007 for details.
Fishermen’s Village is located off Marion Avenue in Punta Gorda. From I-75 take exit #164, turn left onto Hwy 17 and proceed 3 miles to the Village. Visit on line at www.fishville.com.