The following members will serve on the 2014-2015 Board:
• President: Brian Adamski, CFO, American Traditions Insurance Co.
• Treasurer: Mike Delp, VP Finance, Colliers International Tampa Bay
• Secretary: Dan Polen, Executive Administrator/CFO, Bay Area Emergency Physicians
• Programs Chair: James Doyle, III, Managing Partner, Willis Group
• Sponsorship Chair: Julie Johnson, VIce President, Accounting at First Watch Restaurants, Inc.
• Philanthropy Chair: Randall Lay, CFO, Lazydays
• Jim Parker, Partner, Vaco
• Jim McNulty, CPA, Senior Vice President- Finance & Treasurer, BioDelivery Sciences International
• Joe Price, Partner, Florida CFO Group
• William Long, Jr. CPA, CFO Partner, NPerspective
• Brian Quimby, President, Strategic Financial Integration, LLC
About Financial Executives International – Tampa Bay Chapter
The Tampa Bay Chapter of Financial Executives International is a private association for senior financial executives from public and privately held firms. FEI provides its members with opportunities for networking, idea exchange and events to assist in career development. The Tampa Bay Chapter serves over 150 members in the region and is one of 85 chapters of Financial Executives International worldwide. More information on FEI Tampa Bay Chapter can be found at www.financialexecutives.org.