The Central Pinellas Chamber of Commerce shined the spotlight on seven individuals at its recent 6th Annual Inspire Awards Luncheon at Largo Public Library. Multiple nominations were submitted in honor of people who make a difference in our region. Of these nominations, seven were selected for this year’s awards.
The 6th Annual Inspire Award Winners are as follows:
- Barbara Inman of Habitat For Humanity – A quote from Barbara’s nomination letter says, “Barbara’s leadership and passion has refined the lives of families across Pinellas County.”
- Summer Dodge of YMCA of the Suncoast – A quote from Summer’s nomination letter says, “Summer’s innovative efforts promoting health and wellness are enhancing lives.”
- Karis Turner of Camelot Community Care – A quote from the Karis’s nomination letter says, “Karis’s tireless support of children, women and families has brightened the future for many.”
- Joan Byrne of the City of Largo – A quote from Joan’s nomination letter says, “Joan’s vision and resolve to re-design community recreation in the City of Largo serves as a model for all.”
- Gretchen Gallagher of SPCA Tampa Bay– A quote from Gretchen’s nomination letter says, “Gretchen’s success in uniting women for a cause is an inspiration to our community.”
- Marty Lanahan of Regions Bank – A quote from Marty’s nomination letter says, “Marty’s enthusiasm and zest for life encourages success in others.”
- Paul Gibson of Piper Fire Protection – A quote from Paul’s nomination letter says, “Paul’s ability to overcome challenges and achieve success has brought pride and inspiration to many.”
The 6th Annual Inspire Awards were sponsored by DEX Imaging, Greater Largo Library Foundation, Grow Financial Federal Credit Union, Largo Medical Center, MedExpress at Largo Mall, Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes, PA, Pure Life Medi-Spa and T-Mobile. The Chamber would like to thank Tammy Robiconti of Largo Medical Center for emceeing the event.