Brandon, Florida (August 7, 2014) – Florida Bariatric Centers Brandon Regional Hospital is conducting weight loss seminars. Weight loss seminars are scheduled to be held on or about the last Thursday of the month at 6:30 pm in the Oakfield Medical Plaza, Classroom B, Suite 260. The next seminar will be held on Thursday, August 28.
Florida Bariatric Centers Brandon Regional Hospital invites the public to receive information on how to lose weight, reduce or eliminate the risk of diabetes, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and even possibly resolve sleep apnea and acid reflux or GERD. The program will be presented by physicians who will discuss sleeve gastrectomy, laparoscopic gastric bypass and gastric banding.
For more information and to register call 813-653-1065 or go to BrandonRegionalHospital.com.
About Brandon Regional Hospital
Brandon Regional Hospital is a proud member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services. BRH is a 398-acute care facility which includes a 25-bed Behavioral Health Center. BRH holds the following certifications:
· Named among the 2014 Truven Health 100 Top Hospitals® in the nation. The award recognizes hospitals that provide national benchmark performance for value and effective care in their communities.
· Certification as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission.
· The Bariatric Center of Excellence award by the American Society of the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
· The Brandon Regional Hospital Echocardiography Lab has been awarded a three-year term of accreditation in the area of adult transthoracic by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL).
In addition, BRH offers quality patient care services including:
· The Women’s Center at Brandon Regional Hospital, which includes The Baby Suites, Level III NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit), and new in-patient rooms for gynecology and anti-partum patients.
· The Reflux Center, which has developed a comprehensive approach for the diagnosis and treatment of acid reflux disease by combining highly skilled physicians and the latest technology to provide effective solutions.
· The Behavioral Health Center a 25 bed unit which emphasizes the importance of instilling hope with group and individual psychotherapy, medication assessment, psycho-educational group, family support and education groups, and interventions designed to guide the mind, body, and spirit to recovery.
· The Heart & Vascular Center offer the latest diagnoses and treatment options in cardiac and vascular conditions.
Brandon Regional Hospital is located at 119 Oakfield Drive, Brandon, Florida 33511. For more information contact Patricia Montgomery, 813-571-5105 or go to BrandonRegionalHospital.com.