Multiple Restaurants to Participate in 3rd Annual Contest
St. Petersburg, FL. (July 31, 2014) – For the 3rd year in a row, restaurants of the Grand Central District will be participating in the ‘Battle of the Burg(er),’ a month-long contest to determine who serves the best burger. During the month of August, consumers will be able to dine at the participating restaurants to taste the entries and then vote online for their favorite.
Participating restaurants include:
· Butler’s Key West Bar & Grill – 2451 Central Avenue
· The Burg Bar & Grill – 1752 Central Avenue
· Community Café – 2444 Central Avenue
· Craftsman House Gallery & Café – 2955 Central Avenue
· Georgie’s Alibi – 3100 3rd Avenue North
· Jimbo’s Joint – 3063 Central Avenue
· Leafy Greens Café – 1626 Central Avenue
· The Queens Head Eurobar – 2501 Central Avenue
· Urban Brew & BBQ – 1939 Central Avenue
Diners will be able to cast their votes for the People’s Choice award through the Grand Central District Association’s website (www.grandcentraldistrict.org) and Facebook page between August 1st and August 31st. In addition, a panel of guest judges will score each burger to determine the winner of the Judges’ Choice award. The winners will be announced on September 2nd, and a trophy presentation will be held on a date to be determined.
For more information, please contact Lauren Ruiz, GCDA’s Executive Director, at 727.828.7006 or via email at email@example.com.
About the Grand Central District: The Grand Central District in St. Petersburg has been a Florida Main Street community since 2001. A unique urban village, the District is home to many beloved local restaurants and bars, antique retailers, art galleries, unique shops, professional and personal services, health/wellness providers, and more. The Grand Central District is pedestrian and bicycle friendly, and can be easily reached via the Central Avenue Trolley.