TAMPA BAY, Fla. (July 21, 2014) – Fourteen sales professionals from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group have been recognized as America’s Best Real Estate Agents according to REAL Trends, a publishing and consulting firm specializing in the residential brokerage and housing industries.
America’s Best Real Estate Agents ranks the most productive agents by state and by metropolitan statistical areas and is published annually by REAL Trends. The report ranks real estate agents in several categories for their 2013 calendar year: individual agents by closed transaction sides and closed volume and the same rankings for agent teams. More than 9,500 real estate agents from every state in the United States are featured.
This ranking report is an outgrowth of the REAL Trends The Thousand as advertised in The Wall Street Journal, which ranks the most productive 1,000 real estate agents in America. REAL Trends extended the report to include all sales agents who achieved certain minimum levels of closed transaction sides or closed sales volume during calendar year 2013. Criteria for consideration in the report was 50 transaction sides for individual agents and 75 for teams.
“There are many outstanding real estate agents in America who deserve recognition for being far above average in this profession,” said Dewey Mitchell, Broker/Owner, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group. “The absolute minimum of closed transactions was 50 in an industry where the average of all real estate agents was about 7. Many of these agents have built enormously successful small businesses around the sale of homes.”
Agents from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group who were recognized among the Top Agents in Florida are:
1. Chris Rattray, Port Richey Office – 135 transactions
2. Ryan Morgan, Port Richey Office – 125 transactions
3. Bill Lewis, New Tampa Office – 109 transactions
4. Retha Wright, Countryside Office – 96 transactions
5. Fowkes Group, North Tampa Office – 89 transactions
6. Gina Holm, New Tampa Office – 88 transactions
7. Tim Shea, Trinity Office – 86 transactions
8. Kathy Despota, Trinity Office – 80 transactions
9. McGavern Team, New Tampa Office – 80 transactions
10. S & S Team, Port Richey Office – 76 transactions
11. Gary Custer, New Tampa Office – 73 transactions
12. Lora Murphy, St. Petersburg Office – 65 transactions
13. Donna Steponaitis, Port Richey Office – 55 transactions
14. Alan Plager, Countryside Office – 51 transactions
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group (formerly known as Prudential Tropical Realty) has 16 offices located throughout Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco and Hernando counties. Locally owned and operated since 1959, the company offers residential, commercial, property management, relocation, home warranty, title, mortgage, and insurance services. For more information please visit the company website at www.bhhsfloridaproperties.com.
– 30 –