Spring Hill, Florida (July 7, 2014) –Access Health Care Physicians and Oak Hill Hospital announce that Access Health Care has been chosen as the Continuity Clinic for Oak Hill Hospital’s GME Internal Medicine Residency Program. Residents will rotate with Access Health Care one week every four weeks and will build their own panel of patients whom they will care for during their three year residency. This will provide the residents with experience in managing all chronic conditions, procedures and current trends in medicine.
The Continuity Clinic Core Faculty and Site Coordinator is Manjusri Vennamaneni, MD, Medical Director of Access Health Care. Dr. Vennamaneni is board certified in internal medicine. The teaching faculty will include Dr. Vennamaneni as well as Maria Scunziano-Singh, MD and Pariksith Singh, MD, both of whom are board certified in internal medicine. Subspecialty rotation teaching faculty are:
· Ganesh Chari, MD, board certified in neurology
· Raghu Juvvadi, MD, Fellowship trained in nephrology, board certified in geriatric medicine and internal medicine
· Naresh Menezes, MD, board certified in infectious disease and board certified in internal medicine
· Danesh Mumtaz Siddiq, MD, board certified in infectious disease and internal medicine
About Access Health Care Physicians, LLC
Access Health Care Physicians, LLC is a multiservice medical practice consisting of over 160 health care providers and more than 600 employees in over 70 locations throughout Florida. Our healthcare professionals provide a wide range of services not only in our offices but within patients’ homes. Yes, we make house calls.
Our medical services include:
- Blood Draws
- Holter Monitor
- Physical Therapy And Rehab
- Vascular Study
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Carotid Doppler
- Venous Doppler
- Arterial Doppler
- Bone Density Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Anodyne Treatment
- Treatment of injuries resulting from automobile accidents including soft tissue injuries
Access Health Care Physicians, LLC main office is located at 5350 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill, Florida 34606. For more information call 352-688-8116 or go to www.AccessHealthcareLLC.net.
About Oak Hill Hospital:
Oak Hill Hospital has been serving the Nature Coast since 1984. It is the largest medical facility in Hernando and Citrus Counties (262 acute care beds), is the area’s largest private employer, and offers Hernando County’s only comprehensive cardiovascular program, including open heart surgery. Approximately 370 physicians, almost 1100 associates, and over 250 volunteers comprise Oak Hill Hospital’s healthcare delivery team.
Oak Hill has demonstrated its healthcare leadership by achieving distinction as the:
· First hospital in the area to offer a Graduate Medical Education (GME) program with a residency in internal medicine.
· First hospital in the area to offer an on-site critical care intensivist program to provide 24/7 on-site intensive care in the 36 bed ICU of the hospital’s North Tower.
· First and only open heart surgery hospital in Hernando County.
· First hospital in our region to receive the Women’s Choice Award for Emergency Care Excellence by WomenCertified, home of the Women’s Choice Awards.
· First accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (heart catheterization) and the first hospital in the area to achieve heart failure accreditation by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
· First and only advanced level primary stroke center in Hernando County to be fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
· First comprehensive Women’s Imaging Center in Hernando County and the first imaging center offering digital mammography with computer-aided detection.
· First hospital in the area to be recognized as an accredited cancer institute by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS).
· First hospital in the region to offer a comprehensive Orthopaedic & Spine Institute and first to achieve national certification by The Joint Commission for its hip & knee replacement and spinal fusion programs.
· First in the nation to have achieved 100% Board Certified Emergency Nurses, CEN’s, for which it was honored by the Emergency Nurses Association and first in Florida to receive the prestigious Lantern Award in ER nursing for exemplifying exceptional and innovative performance in the core areas of leadership, practice, education, advocacy, and research.
· Now offers the most advanced robotic assisted surgical system: the newly refined da Vinci® Si Surgical System.
· Named by The Joint Commission as one of the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures in Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia, and Surgical Care.
It is located at 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Spring Hill, 1.9 miles east of US 19 on State Road 50. For more information about this release, please contact Richard W. Linkul, Director of Marketing, at 352-597-6383 or Richard.Linkul@HCAHealthcare.com. In Citrus call 352-628-6441. For more information about Oak Hill Hospital, visit our website at OakHillHospital.com, or like us on Facebook.