Brian Gristani was installed as TBAHU president. Brian Grisanti has been with Allstate Benefits for five years and a member of the Tampa Bay NAHU chapter for the past 4 years. He served as the TBAHU Legislative Chair and President Elect in 2013-2014. Brian Grisanti is involved with the Tampa YMCA board and Make A Wish Foundation. He resides in South Tampa. Brian looks forward to serving as the TBAHU President in 2014-2015.
“Local agents and brokers serve as a source of truth about healthcare coverage that links the needs of citizens, business and policymakers to create a healthy, more fiscally responsible American healthcare system,” Grisanti said.
The 2014-2015 Board:
• President – Brian Grisanti, Allstate Benefits, Tampa, Fl
• Secretary – Lynn Carreiro, Colonial Life, Tampa Fl
• Treasurer – Clare Stevens, The Fessler Agency, Inc, Clearwater Fl
• Immediate Past President – Nicole Rish, Humana, Tampa Fl
• Awards – Silvana Capaldi, Tampa Fl
• Communications – Clare Stevens, The Fessler Agency, Inc, Clearwater Fl
• Education – Dottie Fields, Meridian Management Group, Tarpon Springs, Fl
• HUPAC – Debbie Hediger, Lykes Insurance, Tampa, Fl
• PPACA – William Hepscher, The Canadian Drug Store, Zephyrhills, Fl
• Legislative – Tyler Wrage, Strategic Employee Benefits Services of Tampa Bay, Lutz, Fl
• Media Relations – Clare Stevens, The Fessler Agency, Inc, Clearwater Fl
• Membership – Lyn Lyndsay, Colonial Life, Clearwater, Fl
• Programming – Corey Lilburn, Alltrust Insurance, Palm Harbor, Fl
• Sponsorship – Kelly Davis, Alltrust Insurance, Palm Harbor, Fl
The National Association of Health Underwriters represents more than 100,000 professional health insurance agents and brokers who provide insurance for millions of Americans. NAHU is headquartered in Washington, DC. For more information, visit our web site at www.nahu.org.