TAMPA, Fla. (May 30) – The 2014 Tampa Bay Parade of Homes, held from April 5-19, featured a record-breaking 143 model homes by 33 home builders in more than 80 Tampa Bay area communities. The Parade judges recognized the showcase homebuilder, Homes by WestBay, with nine awards in the following categories:
The coveted Best-in-Class award and Grand Award in the price category $475,000-$500,999 went to the Nantucket located in the Bay Breeze neighborhood of MiraBay, Apollo Beach. The two-story, four-bedroom and four bathroom Nantucket has a two-car garage with bonus room and features 3,043-square-feet of elegant living space with a grand room, modern kitchen and upstairs bonus room.
Homes by WestBay also earned additional Grand Awards for:
• The Venezia at FishHawk Ranch Preserve, this year’s Showcase Home, in the more than $1 million category. This model home offered as a two-story with 6,339-square-foot with four bedrooms, 6.5 baths and a four-car garage. Features include a downstairs Owner’s Retreat, spa-like master bathroom, and exceptional indoor and outdoor retreats.
• The Biscayne III at FishHawk Ranch, in the $551,000-$600,999 category, is modelled as a 3,201-square-foot, two-story home with five bedrooms, four bathrooms, bonus room and a three-car garage.
• The Madeira at Forest Glen in the $601,000-$650,999 category has an impressive rotunda entry that welcomes owners and guests into this two-story home with upstairs Owner’s Retreat, downstairs guest suite or game room. The 4,221-square-foot residence boasts five bedrooms, 4.5 baths, bonus room, den and three-car split garage.
Parade of Homes Merit Awards were given to the following:
• The Verona at Terra Bella, in the category $451,999-$474,999, features 3,518-square-feet with five bedrooms, four baths and a three-car garage.
• Sweeping the $551,000-$600,999 and $601,000-$650,999 categories The Key Largo II at Connerton and The Sanibel in FishHawk Ranch respectively took the merit awards.
The Best in Class Awards were given in five judging categories. Homes by WestBay won both Best Kitchen and the Architectural Detailing Best in Class awards for the Nantucket at MiraBay Bay Breeze.
A panel of independent home-building experts judged the homes on site plan, curb appeal, design, materials, outdoor living spaces, architectural detailing and workman-ship. This year was the largest Tampa Bay Parade of Homes in recent history. “It is a great honor to be recognized by the experts in the home building industry and it is also a validation of our commitment to excellence in the design, craftsmanship and quality of our homes,” said Homes by WestBay President Willy Nunn.
Homes by WestBay, a new homebuilder was founded 2009 by Tampa-Bay area homebuilders Roger Gatewood and Willy Nunn. The company offers more than a century of experience in exceeding homebuilding expectations in the Tampa-Bay area. Homes by WestBay currently builds in the following new home developments in the Tampa-Bay area: Connerton, Lakeshore Ranch, Watergrass, Oak Creek, Terra Bella, Union Park, FishHawk Ranch, Forest Glen, South Fork, Waterleaf, Waterset, MiraBay and The Promontory at Innisbrook located in Palm Harbor, Fla. Homes by WestBay also built homes in Seven Oaks and Live Oak Preserve. Homes range in size from 1,674 square feet to more than 6,600 square feet and are priced from the high-$100’s to more than $1 million.
Model home hours are 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Saturday, and Sunday noon -6:00 p.m. For more information on Homes by WestBay, residential designs and the communities where Homes by WestBay builds, call 813-438-3838 or visit www.HomesbyWestBay.com.
# # #