Hudson, Florida (May 15, 2014) – Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point announces that David Chaput, pharmacist, has been recognized as RMCBP’s employee of the month for March. In making the announcement the hospital pointed out that Mr. Chaput’s nominations emphasized his willingness to go above and beyond delivering medications on time. Each of the nominations acknowledged his kindness and readiness to meet any patient’s needs. “This employee is the best pharmacist ever!” stated one nomination. “He always finds time to handle problems on the floors. Pharmacy has made me a better nurse.”
One particular nomination stated, “This employee is one of the most helpful and friendly employees we have here at Bayonet Point. He always goes above and beyond the call of duty to assist us. He answers all questions, regardless of how late it is, and always smiles while doing so…he is tactful and professional in all situations, and promotes nothing but patient and coworker satisfaction. He is the epitome of an Employee of the Month.”
As Employee of the Month Mr. Chaput receives an Employee of the Month pin, a selected blanket gift, a reception with refreshments for his colleagues and a coveted front row parking spot of his choosing for one month and a $50 gift card.
In addition, Mr. Chaput receives a “You make a difference” starfish keychain personifying the well known story of the young man and the starfish.
Each Employee of the Month is also placed in nomination for RMCBP’s Employee of the Year to be determined at the end of the year.
Attached photo: Senior management of Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point meet to honor David Chaput. Standing left to right: Shayne George, CEO, Kris Bottrell, Director of Pharmacy, David Chaput, Pharmacist and Employee of the Month for March, Shalin Shah, COO.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians, 1,264 employees and 500 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
· Level II Trauma Center
· 2011 and 2012 Top Performing Hospital for Key Quality Measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care – The Joint Commission
· Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center – Joint Commission
· Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2011
· MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited – American College of Radiology
· Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons.
· 10 Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: primary stroke center, acute myocardial infarction, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), coronary artery bypass graft, heart failure, joint replacement hip, joint replacement knee, lung cancer, pneumonia, wound care!
· Awarded Hospital Safety Score of “A” in four consecutive rankings by The Leapfrog Group.
· Recipient of the 2013 American Heart Association (AHA)/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Gold Performance Achievement Award in both heart failure and stroke.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com or www.heartoftampa.comor visit us on Facebook.