Tampa Bay’s unemployed often say, “It’s the economy” or “I’ve sent out a hundred resumes” or “I’ve been on so many job interviews…why won’t anyone hire me?”
Local authors say the jobs are out there….you’re just applying and interviewing wrong! Our book uses a comedic tone to deliver the serious news of what key tricks they are missing to get ANY job…even one in a competitive industry!
Briefly on Amazon’s top 10 under resume/interviews, “If You’d Read This Book, You’d Be Employed by Now” is also available on Kindle, Nook and Barnes & Noble.
Your audience can hear how competition and social media has created new secrets of nailing an opportunity at a job interview and maximizing the interview itself!
– Why it maters what you name your resume in the attachment
– Why technology (like twitter, Face Book and Instagram) now mean a cover letter should only be a few sentences
– Why your Face Book page maters…and it shouldn’t be private!
– Why not to ask how much the job pays
– Why you need to research every job and company before writing your resume
– The top 5 things NOT to say in a job interview
– Why a job interview is a fun experience if you let it be