TAMPA, Fla. – April 15, 2014 – The University of South Florida (USF) Alumni Association revealed the rankings of the 2014 USF Fast 56, the fastest growing USF alumni owned or led businesses in the world, at a celebration held Friday, April 11 in the Marshall Student Center Ballroom at USF Tampa. Of the companies honored, Nutter Custom Construction of Sarasota, led by T.J. Nutter, `98, was announced as the fastest growing USF Bull business during the most recent three-year period.
The USF Fast 56 Top 10 businesses are:
1. Nutter Custom Construction, Bull Leader T.J. Nutter
2. AirHeads Trampoline Arena, Bull Leaders Richard Heruska and Steve Johnston
3 Arehna Engineering, Bull Leaders Sonia Florence and Jessica McRory
4. No Wait, Bull Leader Robb Myer
5. Bulluck Law Group, Bull Leader David Bulluck
6. Synoptos Inc., Bull Leader Richard Hartman
7. Florida Wellness & Rehab, Bull Leader Edward Leonard
8. BridgeView IT, Bull Leader Tim Glennie
9. Dynamic Communities, Inc. Bull Leader Andrew Hafer
10. Machine Tool Recyclers, Bull Leader Jonathan Leeb
To be considered for the USF Fast 56 program, an organization must have been in business for at least three years, have revenues of $250,000 or more for the most recent 12-month period, and be owned or led by a University of South Florida alumnus.
The 2014 USF Fast 56 companies were ranked by percentage of cumulative annual growth in revenue, as documented by Ernst & Young, a public accounting firm based in Tampa. Fifty-six USF alumni owned or led businesses were selected as finalists, in recognition of the year USF was founded, 1956.
“More than 600 companies received nominations for the 2014 USF Fast 56,” said USF Alumni Association Executive Director Bill McCausland. “We are honored to recognize the USF Fast 56 Class of 2014 for being among the world’s fastest growing Bull-led businesses.
Click here to see the full list of the 2014 USF Fast 56. Nominations for the 2015 USF Fast 56 program will open this summer.