Original & Affordable Crafts – Unique Gift Items & Functional Art
WHAT: 2nd Annual Madeira Beach Craft Festival
WHEN: July 5 – 6, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
WHERE: Madeira Way between Gulf Blvd & 150th Ave
Navigational Address: 15103 Madeira Way, Madeira Beach, FL 33708
WHY: To Support the Arts and Local Economy
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public
CONTACT INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-746-6615
Interviews with participating crafters and images of their work are available upon request. Contact email@example.com.
Madeira Beach, FL (April 7, 2014) – Maderia Beach welcomes back its summer craft show July 5 – 6, 2014. This two-day juried outdoor festival showcases a wide variety of original craft media with broad appeal. The prices are set to suit all budgets and range from $3 to $3,000. The eclectic mix of original handcrafted art, crafts and functional art will appeal to craft enthusiasts as well as serious shoppers looking for unique gifts. A Green Market will offer a wide array of exotic plants, as well as dips and other gourmet items. Admission is free and open to the public.
In order to ensure a superior event with quality affordable original crafts, all of the local and national crafters have been hand-selected from hundreds of applicants by American Craft Endeavors, the largest producer of craft fairs throughout the country.
· 2nd Annual Madeira Beach Craft Festival
· July 5-6, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
· Madeira Way between Gulf Blvd & 150th Ave
· Juried outdoor craft showcase
· Original crafts – Handmade in America
· Unique and affordable gift items
· Prices set to suit all budgets – ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
· Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
· All crafters on site for duration of festival
· Green Market offering exotic plants and orchids, body products and gourmet spices, jams, dips and spreads
· Variety of craft media including folk art, pottery, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, basket weaving, beaded utensils, candles, cork assemblage, fabric design, fiber quilts, fused wax & glass, hair accessories, handbags & accessories, handmade cards, leather, mosaic, wood, painted wood, plaster craft and stained glass
About American Craft Endeavors:
American Craft Endeavors (ACE) produces some of the nation’s most exciting high-end juried craft shows in many of Florida’s vibrant downtown areas and popular tourist destinations including the Siesta Fiesta Craft Festival (Sarasota, FL) and the Downtown Sarasota Craft Festivals (Sarasota, FL) among others. The group’s founders personally select unique, culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals. All crafters are hand-selected from hundreds of applicants in order to ensure a superior event featuring diverse art media and the highest quality of original handmade crafts.
For additional information on the 2nd Annual Madeira Beach Craft Festival and other American Craft Endeavors craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com or call 561-746-6615.