Chef Paul Mattison, executive chef and proprietor of Mattison’s Restaurants & Catering in Sarasota, Florida, announces a six-course wine-pairing dinner featuring wines from Italy on Friday, March 28, 2014 from 6:30pm at Mattison’s Forty-One, 7275 South Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, Florida 34231. The wine-pairing dinner is $95 which includes tax and gratuity. Reservations are required and can be made online at mattisons.com or by calling 941.921.3400.
Featured Italian wines include:
– Balan Vecchio Grion’s Rosso del Vento – a beautiful blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
– Norina Pez Ribolla Gialla – elegant dry Italian white wine
– Palmadina Pinot Grigio – a 2012 citrusy delicate wine with a crispy finish
– Ca’Di Rajo Epsilon Pink – dry Rosé sparkling wine with notes of green apple and berries
– Ronco Severo Merlot – full-bodied with an aroma of spices and hits of underbrush
The evening also features a special wine expert who guides guests through the unique parings.
Mattison’s: A chef-owned restaurant and catering company presenting fresh ingredients, innovative cuisine, and exceptional service while supporting local farmers, culinary suppliers, and the community on Florida’s Gulf Coast.