ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (March 19, 2014) – C1 Bank, the Official Bank of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, announced today that it will sponsor and host a Working Women of Tampa workshop series at One Buc Place on April 4, 2014. Guests will have an opportunity to visit the state-of-the-art facility and learn from some of the most dynamic, talented female leaders in Tampa Bay. The panelists have developed and strengthened their leadership qualities and will share advice on how to be a leader personally and professionally.
- Susan L. Blackburn – Regional Executive of Sabadell United Bank
- Lisa Wannemacher, AIA of Wannemacher Jensen Architects
- Rita J. Lowman – Chief Operating Officer of C1 Bank
- Eileen Sweeney – Director of Community Relations of Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Marla Hough – President of Hough Engineering, Inc.
Rita Lowman, C1 Bank COO said, “We are thrilled to utilize our partnership with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to bring the Working Women series to One Buc Place to help foster the growth of female leaders and serve our community in a first class way.” “At C1 Bank, we believe in investing and inspiring the future leaders of Tampa Bay,” continued Lowman.
“We are thrilled to partner with C1 Bank to host an educational event designed to engage women business owners & executives on the topic of leadership” Jessica Rivelli, Founder of Working Women of Tampa Bay, said. “As the largest women’s professional organization in Tampa Bay, our goal is to motivate, educate and inspire female leaders to make an impact both personally and professionally. We feel C1 Bank is the perfect partner for a series like this one because they have such strong female leadership on their executive team & staff.”
About C1 Bank: C1 Bank is a local, independent bank that serves thousands of sophisticated savers and borrowers from 26 locations in Tampa Bay and the coast of southwest Florida, plus a loan production office in Miami, and online at www.C1Bank.com. C1 Bank was honored as the 19th fastest growing company in Florida at the 2013 “Florida Fast 100” awards, as having the “Coolest Office Space,” as one of the “Tampa Bay Fast 50,” and as one of “Tampa Bay’s Largest 100 Private Companies.” C1 Bank CEO, Trevor Burgess, won Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 in Florida in the Financial Services category. C1 Bank is a leader in checking, savings and money markets, business loans, SBA loan programs, portfolio residential mortgages, and association and treasury services. C1 Bank is the Official Bank of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Official Bank of the Outback Bowl and a Corporate Partner of the Miami HEAT.
C1 Bank services include:
· Full Service Checking, Savings and Money Market depository products for consumers and businesses
· Business loans and commercial real estate loans, up to $25 million, to assist local business growth
· Small Business Administration loans, up to $5 million – C1 Bank is a Preferred Lender and is consistently ranked as one of the region’s top SBA lenders
· Residential mortgages, including jumbo, NRA and portfolio loan products, all approved with quick local decision making
· Banking products to serve entrepreneurs, physicians, lawyers, accountants and other professionals
· Association and Treasury Services – providing lockbox services to condominium associations and other businesses in need of sophisticated treasury management solutions