· Alzheimer’s Caregivers Support Group – April 3 – held on the first Thursday of each month at 2:30 pm. Jerry Fischer, facilitator.
· Al-Anon Meeting – April 3 at 7:30 pm – meets weekly. Lou Block, facilitator.
· Al-Anon Meeting – April 10 at 7:30 pm – meets weekly. Lou Block, facilitator.
· Diabetes Support Group – April 14 – held on the second Monday of each month at 10 am. Kim Palmer, facilitator.
· IPAD Users Group/Stroke Therapy – April 16 at 10 am. Renee Payne, facilitator.
· Kidney Education – April 16 – held on the third Wednesday of each month at 2 pm. Mary Jane Talty, facilitator.
· Multiple Myeloma Support Group – April 16 – held on the third Wednesday of each month at 5:30 pm. Diane Terry, facilitator.
· ALS Support Group – April 17 – held on the third Thursday of each month at 2 pm. Katie Mitchell, facilitator.
· Al-Anon Meeting – April 17 at 7:30 pm – meets weekly. Lou Block, facilitator.
· Leukemia & Lymphoma – April 23 – 6 pm – held on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 6 pm. Lordes Arvelo, facilitator.
· Al-Anon Meeting – April 24 – 7:30 pm – meets weekly. Lou Block, facilitator.
· Epilepsy Support Group – April 26 – held on the fourth Saturday of each month at 3 pm. Lillian Rojas, facilitator.
All support groups will meet at the H2U Partner’s Club on the campus of Oak Hill Hospital, 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Spring Hill.
H2U Partner’s Club™ events and activities are open to members only. Membership in Oak Hill Hospital’s H2U Partner’s Club™ is open to Hernando, Pasco, and Citrus County residents for a nominal fee of only $20 a year, which includes membership in the HCA national H2U program.
About Oak Hill Hospital:
Oak Hill Hospital has been serving the Nature Coast since 1984. It is the largest medical facility in Hernando and Citrus Counties (262 acute care beds), is one of the area’s largest private employers, and offers Hernando County’s only comprehensive cardiovascular program, including open heart surgery. Approximately 300 physicians, 950 associates, and over 350 volunteers comprise Oak Hill Hospital’s healthcare delivery team.
Oak Hill has demonstrated its healthcare leadership by achieving distinction as the:
· First hospital in the area to offer a Graduate Medical Education (GME) program with a Residency in Internal Medicine
· First and only open heart surgery hospital in Hernando County.
· First hospital in our region to receive the Women’s Choice Award for Emergency Care excellence by WomenCertified, home of the Women’s Choice Awards.
· First accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (heart catheterization) and the first hospital in the area to achieve Heart Failure accreditation by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
· First and only advanced level primary stroke center in Hernando County to be fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
· First comprehensive Women’s Imaging Center in Hernando County and the first imaging center offering digital mammography with computer aided detection.
· First hospital in the area to be recognized as an accredited cancer institute by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS).
· First hospital in the region to offer a comprehensive Orthopaedic & Spine Institute and first to achieve national certification by The Joint Commission for its hip & knee replacement and spinal fusion programs.
· First in the nation to have achieved 100% Board Certified Emergency Nurses, CEN’s, for which it was honored by the Emergency Nurses Association and first in Florida to receive the prestigious Lantern Award in ER nursing for exemplifying exceptional and innovative performance in the core areas of leadership, practice, education, advocacy, and research.
· Now offers the most advanced robotic assisted surgical system: the newly refined da Vinci® Si Surgical System.
· Named by The Joint Commission as one of the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures in Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia, and Surgical Care.
It is located at 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Spring Hill, 1.9 miles east of US 19 on State Road 50. For more information about this release, please contact Richard W. Linkul, Director of Marketing, at 352-597-6383 or Richard.Linkul@HCAHealthcare.com. In Citrus call 352-628-6441. For more information about Oak Hill Hospital, visit our website at OakHillHospital.com, or like us on Facebook.