(BROOKSVILLE, FLORIDA) – The Hernando County Public Library System is pleased to announce that, thanks to a generous no-cost lease approved by the Board of the Ridge Manor Community Center, we will now be offering Library Services to patrons on the East side of Hernando County! Beginning this week, this new location will be open Tuesdays-Saturdays from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. and closed on Sundays and Mondays.
The services provided at this location will include:
· 4 desktop computers with internet access for public use
· Free Wi-Fi and Printing
· Small collection of new books and other materials available for checkout
· Library card sign up and renewal
· Two library staff members available to assist with reference questions, computer/tech help, and library material check-outs and returns
· Pick-up location for requests of library materials – All circulating library materials can now be requested for transfer to and pick up at this location
The Board of the Ridge Manor Community Center is holding an opening celebration and Open House for the Library on Monday, March 10th beginning at 6 p.m. They will be showing a movie and providing refreshments. There will also be a ribbon cutting with the Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce on Tuesday, March 11th, at noon. The Ridge Manor Community Center is located at 34240 Cortez Boulevard, Ridge Manor, and FL 33523.
For more information, call (352) 754-4043 or visit the library’s website at http://www.hernandocountylibrary.us