After working with thousands of business owners each year, we’ve put together six courses that make up the critical business foundation all entrepreneurs need to know before starting a business. The series will take you through determining feasibility and legal structures, developing financial projections, obtaining a loan, accounting and bookkeeping processes, and attracting customers.
• Starting Your Business – Tuesday, March 4 from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
Learn the essentials you need to get started. Course covers taxes, licenses and entity selection for forming partnerships, LLCs and corporations.
• Marketing Your Business – Thursday, March 6 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
This seminar will help you avoid the “Big Mistake” made by unsuccessful start-ups.
• Financing Your Business in Today’s Economy – Tuesday, March 11 from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
An experienced SBA business loan specialist will teach you how to ask for a loan, get prepared for the bank and find money in a tight-fisted economy.
• Building the Ultimate Business Plan – Thursday, March 13 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Our expert advice simplifies conducting the research necessary to make strategic decisions and develop funancial projections. Software and workbook included.
• Basic Bookkeeping – Tuesday, March 18 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Learn how to properly classify and record basic business transactions.
• Business Taxes – Thursday, March 20 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Every business must report taxes but how to pay depends on the type of business you have.
Register online at www.SBDCTampaBay.com.