Hudson, Florida (February 21, 2014) – Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point will hold a “This n That Sale” on March 1, 2014 from 8 am to 2 pm at the Rao Musunuru MD Conference Center, 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, Florida 34667. The sale is open to the general public.
The sale is a fundraiser with all proceeds benefiting Relay for Life/American Cancer Society.
Members of the team will be collecting gently used items by the hospital’s cafeteria patio/parking lot for the sale on Friday, February 28 from 7 – 8 am. The team will not be accepting furniture or clothing. To arrange an appointment for drop-off, call:
· Jen at 727-861-5133 or
· Monica at 727-808-1014
About Hudson Relay for Life
The Hudson Relay for Life will be held on April 4-5, 2014 with a 6 pm kickoff on April 4. It will be held at Fivay High School, 12115 Chicago Avenue, Hudson, Florida.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians, 900 employees and 500 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
· Level II Trauma Center
· 2011 and 2012 Top Performing Hospital for Key Quality Measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care – The Joint Commission
· Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center – Joint Commission
· Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2011
· MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited – American College of Radiology
· Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons.
· 10 Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: primary stroke center, acute myocardial infarction, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), coronary artery bypass graft, heart failure, joint replacement hip, joint replacement knee, lung cancer, pneumonia, wound care!
· Awarded Hospital Safety Score of “A” in four consecutive rankings by The Leapfrog Group.
· Recipient of the 2013 American Heart Association (AHA)/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Gold Performance Achievement Award in both heart failure and stroke.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com or www.heartoftampa.com or visit us on Facebook.