– To Celebrate Recent Product Expansion, Maker of One of a Kind Handmade Bow Ties Shows How to Wrap up a Complete Look from Head to Toe –
Tampa, Fla. (February 19, 2014) First they redefined the bow tie, now Ella Bing Bow Ties of Tampa Bay is taking on fashion trends from head to toe. The popular Florida-based boutique is expanding to include a variety of new clothing.
“The response to our one of a kind cloth and wood bow ties has been amazing,” said Brent Kraus, co-owner of Ella Bing, “we decided now was the time to expand, and help people look great from head to toe.”
In honor of the occasion, Ella Bing is offering releasing it’s “Top 10 Tips to Build a Basic Wardrobe”
1. The blazer – considered a must have for any man.
2. The crisp, white dress shirt – goes with anything and creates a clean look.
3. The crew neck tee – it’s simple yet can be worn with anything like blazers and cardigans.
4. The dark denim jean – a wardrobe staple, gives a polished appearance.
5. The chino pants – classy and provide a great model feel and fit.
6. The pair of knee length shorts – easy to wear whether you decide to dress up or down.
7. The belt – keep it basic in either black or brown.
8. The watch – an accessory that is worth investing money in as it is timeless and classic.
9. Shoes- the perfect shoes can pull the outfit together.
10. The man bag – soft leather is recommended, perfect for both business and casual wardrobes.
There you have it, the 10 keys of basic wardrobe. Get in touch with Ella Bing to get the full details for each item and start shopping to build your basic wardrobe.
For more on this topic, please visit: http://www.ellabing.com/blogs/style-and-advice/12031357-the-10-essentials-to-building-a-basic-wardrobe-by-ella-bing
About Ella Bing
Ella Bing is a Tampa Bay, Florida, family owned business specializing in both cloth and wood bow ties. The company was founded after the loss of a brother and son, Matthew Kraus. The Kraus family honors Matthew’s spirit, infectious personality and love of fashion with handmade custom bow ties, much like Matthew himself would have worn. Matthew lives on in timeless style via Ella Bing and his family. The work is centered around quality, presentation, attention to detail and customer service. For more information please visit ellabing.com.