Hudson, Florida (February 13, 2014) – Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point announces that Jamey Hufford, Progressive Care RN and member of the Neuro Spine unit has been recognized as RMCBP’s first Employee of the Month for 2014. In making the announcement the hospital pointed out that Ms. Hufford truly exemplifies the mission and values at RMCBP. “She is a caring, compassionate, loving person. She always goes above and beyond for her patients and coworkers. This employee always has a smile on her face and she never, ever hesitates to help when her coworkers need her.
As employee of the month Ms. Hufford will receive:
· An Employee of the Month Pin
· A selected blanket gift
· A reception with refreshments with her colleagues
· A coveted front row parking spot for use for one month
In addition, Ms. Hufford will receive a $50 gift card.
Each Employee of the Month is also placed in nomination for RMCBP’s Employee of the Year to be determined at the end of the year.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians, 900 employees and 500 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
· Level II Trauma Center
· 2011 and 2012 Top Performing Hospital for Key Quality Measures – recognized as one of the nation’s top performing hospitals for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care by The Joint Commission
· Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center – Joint Commission
· Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2011
· MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited – American College of Radiology
· Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons.
· 10 Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: primary stroke center, acute myocardial infarction, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), coronary artery bypass graft, heart failure, joint replacement hip, joint replacement knee, lung cancer, pneumonia, wound care!
· Awarded Hospital Safety Score of “A” in four consecutive rankings by The Leapfrog Group.
· Recipient of the 2013 American Heart Association (AHA)/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Gold Performance Achievement Award in both heart failure and stroke.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com or www.heartoftampa.com or visit us on Facebook.