On Saturday, February 8, SCORE will offer a free one-day workshop for small business owners to help them improve performance and grow their business. The workshop will be held at the Epicenter, 13805 58th Street North in Clearwater, starting at 8 am and ending at 3 pm.
The workshop will be presented by seasoned, skilled executives from Tampa Bay who have managed businesses, executed business turnarounds and growth strategies. Real world business experts will show you how to identify and prioritize the actions necessary for you to succeed and grow your business.
Register for this workshop to learn:
• How to find and fix what’s broken to make your business more profitable
• Proven strategies for moving your business to the next level
• Better ways to market and sell your products or services
• How your company’s financial health (and survival) depends on what you learn from financial statements
• Tips for managing your time, people and resources for best results
• How to improve core business activities to cut time spent putting out fires and improve customer service
After the workshop, connect with SCORE mentors who will help you implement the changes you have identified. SCORE mentoring is always free and confidential.
For more information and to register, go to www.bit.ly/growyourbusinessworkshop
SCORE is a non-profit resource partner of the US Small Business Administration.