Sarasota, FL (February 2014) – Osprey Real Estate Services announces the completion of the following commercial real estate lease transactions:
1. Esquire Deposition Solutions, LLC. renewed its lease for 977 rentable square feet at the Sarasota City Center, 1819 Main Street, Sarasota. Esquire brings the widest array of deposition services in the country. From court reporters to conference rooms to legal technology, Esquire provides professional deposition services with the utmost professionalism and personal attention.
Lori Hellstrom represents Osprey Real Estate Services in all lease transactions for Sarasota City Center.
2. Prime Lending, A PlainsCapital Company leased 1,905 rentable square feet at Sarasota City Center, 1819 Main Street, Sarasota. Prime Lending is a mortgage company that provides loan options that fit each of its customer’s individual needs. They make the home loan experience (new home loans or refinancing) simple by providing personalized service from a team of mortgage experts.
Lori Hellstrom represents Osprey Real Estate Services in all lease transactions for Sarasota City Center. Ryan Reynolds from Cassidy Turley represented the tenant.
3. Old Republic National Title Insurance Company renewed it lease for 4,639 rentable square feet at Cattleridge Financial Center, 6000 Cattleridge Boulevard, Sarasota. Old Republic Title Insurance Company is a National Title Insurance Underwriter and provides Title Insurance Commitments and Policies to its Agents from this location. “The Staff and Management of Osprey Real Estate Services are very attentive to our needs, and we look forward to the next 5 years!” commented Mr. Cibulas, Title Plan Operations Manager for Mid-Florida, AVP.
Lori Hellstrom represents Osprey Real Estate Services in all lease transactions for Cattleridge Financial Center. Jill Arias, from DTZ, a UGL Company represented the tenant.
4. Atkins North America, Inc., has leased 3,864 rentable square feet at Osprey Commerce Center, 100 Paramount Drive, Sarasota. One the world’s leading design, engineering, and project management consulting firms, Atkins delivers professional services to a wide range of clients. Areas of expertise include engineering, planning, architecture, construction management, environmental sciences, information technology, and energy. The company’s breadth and depth of expertise has enabled them to plan, design, and enable some of the world’s most complex and time-critical projects.
Atkins Sarasota office leader and project director, R. Christopher Sharek, PE, BCEE, PMP, reflected his thoughts on the new location by saying, “We were very pleased with how smoothly the build-out progressed, especially given the short time frame for completion. The construction team was very professional and easy to work with, and our employees are happy with the aesthetics and comfort of the new space.”
Lori Hellstrom represents Osprey Real Estate Services in all lease transactions for Osprey Commerce Center. Bryan Rodriguez from Jones Lang LaSalle Brokerage, Inc. represented the tenant.
5. The Bank of Commerce renewed it lease for 7,468 rentable square feet at Cattleridge Financial Center, 6000 Cattleridge Boulevard, Sarasota.
Lori Hellstrom represents Osprey Real Estate Services in all lease transactions for Cattleridge Financial Center. Joe C. Hembree, from Hembree and Associates, Inc. represented the tenant.