- February 3 – AARP Tax Assistance Service – 9 am – 1 pm
- February 3 – AARP Driving School – 10 am – 1 pm
- February 3 – Pinochle – 12 pm
- February 4 – Blood Pressure Test – 10 am
- February 4 – Friendly Four Band – 10:30 am
- February 5 – AARP Driving School – 10 am – 1 pm
- February 5 – Suncoast Driving School – 6 pm
- February 7 – TOPS – 8:30 am
- February 7 – Smoking Cessation – 11:30 am – 1 pm
- February 10 – AARP Tax Assistance Service – 9 am – 1 pm
- February 10 – Pinochle – 12 pm
- February 11 – Blood Pressure Test – 10 am
- February 11 – Friendly Four Band – 10:30 am
- February 14 – TOPS – 8:30 am
- February 14 – Valentine Party – 10 am
- February 17 – AARP Tax Assistance Service – 9 am – 1 pm
- February 17 – Pinochle – 12 pm
- February 18 – Blood Pressure Test – 10 am
- February 21 – TOPS – 8:30 am
- February 24 – AARP Tax Assistance Service – 9 am – 1 pm
- February 24 – Pinochle – 12 pm
- February 25 – Blood Pressure Test – 10 am
- February 26 – Meet N’ Eat – My Favorite Café – 12:30
- February 28 – TOPS – 8:30 am
The Partner’s Club™ at Oak Hill Hospital hosts a wide range of activities daily including:
- Line dance
- Rug hooking
- Needle work
- Physical exercise
- Walk N’ Talk
- A variety of movies
The H2U Partner’s Club also offers the following support groups:
· Alzheimer’s Support for Caregivers
· Kidney Education
· Multiple Myeloma
· Leukemia and Lymphoma
Other activities include these games:
- King In The Corner
- Mah Jong- (regular Mah Jongg and Chinese Mah Jongg)
A complete calendar of events is attached.
H2U Partner’s Club™ events and activities are open to members only. Membership in Oak Hill Hospital’s H2U Partner’s Club™ is open to Hernando, Pasco, and Citrus County residents for a nominal fee of only $20 a year, which includes membership in the HCA national H2U program.
About Oak Hill Hospital:
Oak Hill Hospital has been serving the Nature Coast since 1984. It is the largest medical facility in Hernando and Citrus County (262 acute care beds), is one of the area’s largest private employers, and offers Hernando County’s only comprehensive cardiovascular program, including open heart surgery. Approximately 300 physicians, 950 associates, and over 350 volunteers comprise Oak Hill Hospital’s healthcare delivery team.
Oak Hill has demonstrated its healthcare leadership by achieving distinction as the:
· First hospital in the area to offer a Graduate Medical Education (GME) program with a Residency in Internal Medicine
· First and only open heart surgery hospital in Hernando County.
· First accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (heart catheterization) and the first hospital in the area to achieve Heart Failure accreditation with the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
· First and only advanced level primary stroke center in Hernando County to be fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
· First comprehensive Women’s Imaging Center in Hernando County and the first imaging center offering digital mammography with computer aided detection.
· First hospital in the area to be recognized as an accredited cancer institute by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS).
· First hospital in the region to offer a comprehensive Orthopaedic & Spine Institute and first to achieve national certification by The Joint Commission for its Hip & Knee replacement and spinal fusion programs.
· First in the nation to have achieved 100% Board Certified Emergency Nurses, CEN’s, for which it was honored by the Emergency Nurses Association and first in Florida to receive the prestigious Lantern Award in ER nursing for exemplifying exceptional and innovative performance in the core areas of leadership, practice, education, advocacy, and research.
· Now offers the most advanced robotic assisted surgical system: the newly refined da Vinci® Si Surgical System.
· Named by The Joint Commission as one of the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures in Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia, and Surgical Care.
It is located at 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Spring Hill, 1.9 miles east of US 19 on State Road 50. For more information about this release, please contact Richard W. Linkul, Director of Marketing, at 352-597-6383 or Richard.Linkul@hcahealthcare.com. In Citrus call 352-628-6441. For more information about Oak Hill Hospital, visit our website at OakHillHospital.com, or like us on Facebook.