Sperry Van Ness Commercial Advisory Group (www.SunCoastSVN.com), a commercial real estate brokerage firm with offices in downtown Sarasota and downtown Bradenton, had their annual award’s breakfast today and announced their Award Winners and Top Producers for 2013. “We had an exceptional record breaking year for our commercial advisors in 2013, and we see great positive indicators in our local commercial real estate market and expect to exceed 2013’s volume in the coming year” said Tony Veldkamp, CCIM, Managing Director of the Commercial Advisory Group. In fact the Commercial Advisory Group increased 2012’s total sales and leasing volume in 2013 by 56%, by completing 156 total transactions and leasing 330,000 square feet of office, retail and industrial space.
“Gail Bowden, our 2014 Advisor of the Year, had a tremendous year. In addition to her Kissimmee deals, she also closed a 44,183 +/- square foot industrial complex on Sawyer Road in Sarasota for $2.6 Million, and the 31,500 +/- square foot Mediterranean Office Complex in Osprey for $3.2 Million. But all 13 of our Advisors are top professionals and they deserve all the credit towards our great year”, says Veldkamp.
The 2013 award winners are;
· Top Leasing Transaction – Peter Bartys with the 120,000 square foot lease of the former Sarasota-Bradenton Convention Center.
· Top Sales Transaction – Gail Bowden with the $10 Million sale of an 85,000 square foot office building in Kissimmee, Florida.
· Top Producers for 2013 with $5-10 Million in Sales and Leasing Volume – Shelly Crofut, Mike Migone, CCIM, and Clint Conway.
· Top Producer for 2013 with $20 Million+ in Sales and Leasing Volume – Gail Bowden
· 2013 Advisor of the Year – Gail Bowden
Sperry Van Ness International Corporation, a commercial real estate services franchisor, is the 10th most recognized commercial real estate brokerage in the U.S., according to the annual Lipsey Survey. The Sperry Van Ness ® organization includes more than 175 locations in 36 markets. With headquarters in Irvine, Calif., Sperry Van Ness Commercial Real Estate Advisors provide brokerage, tenant representation, consultation, asset management, property management, leasing, accelerated marketing and auction services. Sperry Van Ness advisors represent clients in office, multifamily, retail, industrial, self-storage, hospitality, marina and land transactions. All Sperry Van Ness offices are independently owned and operated. For more information, go to www.svn.com.