INDUSTRIAL REALTY SOLUTIONS, INC.
Deron Thomas, CCIM, SIOR President of Industrial Realty Solutions, Inc. facilitated the following industrial/commercial real estate transactions:
- Sale of a 12,360 square foot office/warehouse/commercial facility located at 4875 34th Street North, St. Petersburg, FL 33714 which sold for $455,000. The buyer was Daltons Place, the seller was Bradley Hutchinson.
- Sale of a 13,758 square foot office/warehouse facility located at 2979 46th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL 33714 which sold for $310,000. The buyer was 2979, LLC, the seller was Joseph Weber.
- Sale of a 10,400 square foot office/warehouse facility located at 12795 59th Way North, Clearwater, FL 33670 which sold for $478,000. The buyer was JLW Lake Doctors, LLC, the seller was Cousin Corporation of America.
- Sale of an 8,400 square foot office/warehouse facility located at 4201 114th Terrace North, Pinellas Park, FL 33762 which sold for $329,000. The buyer was Califlorida Holdings, LLC, the seller was Richard L. Akers Trust.
- Lease of a 26,319 square foot office/warehouse facility located at 11116 47th Street North, Clearwater, FL 33762. The tenant was PCT International, the landlord was 12684 Corp.
- Lease of a 45,907 square foot flex/industrial facility located at 11451 Belcher Road S, Largo, FL 33773. The tenant was Onicon, Inc., the landlord was Childress-Harrod #5 Limited Partnership.
Industrial Realty Solutions Inc. recently celebrated its fifteenth anniversary and specializes in the sale and leasing of industrial properties geographically located in the Tampa Bay region with an emphasis on Pinellas County, Florida properties.