TAMPA, Fla. (January 6, 2014) – Walker Brands, a Tampa-based destination and corporate branding firm, has been engaged to provide brand strategy and consulting services for its following new and repeat destination-related clients:
· Lennar retained Walker to complete a brand strategy, including brand identity and branded place making, for its new legacy master-planned community in Orlando.
· Private Equity Group has engaged Walker to assist with brand strategy for two Ft Myers developments: a master-planned lakefront residential community and a mixed-use development adjacent to Florida Gulf Coast University.
· Walker is providing strategic public relations for ENCORE!, a 40-acre master-planned, mixed-use redevelopment community just north of Downtown Tampa’s urban core. ENCORE! is a public-private partnership between Banc of America Community Development Corp. and the Tampa Housing Authority.
· Galleria of New Homes retained Walker to develop marketing and environmental graphics for its new retail location in South Tampa.
· Tampa Downtown Partnership has engaged Walker to evolve the Downtown Tampa brand positioning as expressed by the organization across its primary communications touch points.
· The Breeden Company has hired Walker to develop a strategic brand platform and execute a full marketing plan for Red Knot – an Enriched Lifestyle Community™ of apartments in Edinburgh, Va.
“As the real estate market recovers, we are seeing more clients seeking to connect their developments and destinations with audiences in a meaningful, memorable, distinctive way,” said Nancy Walker, president of Walker Brands. “It is a privilege to help these clients develop and tell their unique stories and, ultimately, build their brand.”
Walker Brands is an award-winning branding firm that helps clients bring their brands to life across all touch points, including their physical and online environments. Walker “connects people to places” by creating distinctive strategies that inspire memorable brand experiences to attract more customers, build loyalty and drive revenue. For more information, please visit www.walkerbrands.com.