TAMPA (December 16, 2013) – Starting your own business can be an overwhelming experience. That’s why, after working with thousands of business owners each year, the Florida SBDC Network at USF put together a six-course Start-Up Series that make up the critical business foundation all entrepreneurs need to know before starting a business.
The series will take participants through determining feasibility and legal structures, developing financial projections, obtaining a loan, accounting and bookkeeping processes, and attracting customers.
• Starting Your Business, January 7 from 5:30-8 p.m.
• Marketing Your Business, January 9 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
• Financing Your Business in Today’s Economy, January 14 from 5:30-8 p.m.
• Building the Ultimate Business Plan, January 16 from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
• Basic Bookkeeping, January 21 from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
• Business Taxes, January 23 from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Led by qualified experts, entrepreneurs will gain all the knowledge necessary to start their own venture. Courses include handouts and software. Cost is $185. To register, visit us online.
About the FSBDC Network
The SBDC at University of South Florida is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.