Nominations are NOW OPEN for the 2014 Iconic Women of St. Petersburg – Women with Vision Awards! Awards Co-Chairs: Aimee Bennett & Laura Fage:
- Click Here to Nominate: http://www.stpete.com/?page=2014IconicNomination
- See attached flyer
Women’s Link: Patty & Friends Antique Village Mall Wine & Cheese Party, Wednesday, December 11, 4 pm – 6:30 pm, Chair: Janet Perkins:
- Members of the WLC have been invited to explore the oldest antique mall in Florida. With three buildings, 75 dealers and more than 1,000 items in inventory this will be a great opportunity for networking and finding unique holiday gifts while supporting one of our local businesses and Chamber members as well as supporting our Women’s Link program. Wine, refreshments and 50/50 Drawing!
- Click Here to Register: http://www.stpete.com/events/event_details.asp?id=376018&group=
Defining Iconic: “What Makes a Leader Iconic?” Hosted by Ceridian, South Campus (An INSPIRE! Women’s Leadership Series event sponsored by Florida Blue), Thursday, January 9, 2014, 9 am – 11:30 am, Co-Chair: Tiffany Faykus (Registration begins at 8 am):
- This event will extend awareness of The Chamber, while reinforcing the iconic brand, by utilizing winners of the past two events as speakers and promoting the nominations for the 2014 “Women with Vision Awards.” The summit will focus on leadership, education and motivation for professionals. Sponsorship opportunities available online.
- The committee has secured the participation of past winners who will lead the discussion on what defines Iconic including: Ashley Rhodes – Courter 2012, International Woman of the Year; Chief Dorene Thomas, 2013 Business Woman of the Year (more than 50 employees); Dr. Kanika Tomlin, 2012 Woman to Watch; Lisa Wannemacher, 2013 Business Woman of the Year (less than 50 Employees); Lorraine Yaslowitz, 2013 INSPIRE! Woman of the Year; Bernadette Young, 2012 Community Service Woman of the Year; Beth Houghton, Winner – 2013 Community Service Woman of the Year and moderated by Karen Krymski, 2012 Entrepreneur Woman of the Year.
- See attached informational document
- Click here to Register: http://www.stpete.com/events/event_details.asp?id=369311&group=
2014 Iconic Women of St. Petersburg – Luncheon & Awards, presented by Ceridian at the Hilton St. Petersburg – Carillon Park Hotel, Wednesday, May 14, 2014, Chair: Jo-An Thomas:
- This 15th annual event will honor women in Pinellas County who have made a significant impact in the community. The Iconic Women of St. Petersburg – celebrating the Women with Vision Awards will continue the Chamber’s tradition of progress with a new vision: celebrating our women of influence. Based on the success of the 2013 event, and growth over the last two years, this event has been moved to a larger space. This location will allow for additional guests, while maintaining a St. Petersburg location that is centrally located and easily accessed from throughout the Bay area. Sponsorship opportunities available.
- We are also looking for more volunteers to help out on the 2014 Iconic Planning Committee. If you are interested please contact Jo-An Thomas at email@example.com or IconicWomen@stpete.com