The public is cordially invited to ring in the New Year at Fishermen’s Village on Tuesday, December 31st, 2013.
Beginning at 5 pm New Year’s Eve Family Friendly Free festivities will Include:
· Live Music/Dancing in center court 5 pm -12:30 am with Gator DJ
· Fun Photos 5 pm-12 Midnight
· Face Painting by Metamasque 5-8 pm
· Too Tall Torrie (Stilt Walker) 5-8 pm
· Hair Dazzle 6-10 pm
· Tarot Readings by Pamela 7-11 pm
· Singer/Guitarist Michael Hirst 7:30 pm-12:30 am (first section)
· Luis The Balloon Man with Balloon Creations 8 pm-12 midnight
· Airbrush Art for Face & Body, 8 pm-12 midnight
There will also be an exciting “Dolphin Ball “ and Balloon drop at 12 midnight!
Fishermen’s Village Restaurants will be offering New Year’s Eve specials (reservations recommended).
Fishermen’s Village is located Off Marion Avenue, Punta Gorda
Call 941 639-8721 for more details or visit www.fishville.com